Windows 10: Teams and my microphone

Discus and support Teams and my microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Teams does not recognise my microphone. Any tips?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrahamColls, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Teams and my microphone

Teams does not recognise my microphone.

Any tips?

:)

GrahamColls, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Teams and my microphone

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Teams and my microphone

1. Teams and my microphone - Similar Threads - Teams microphone

2. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  3. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  4. Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...: This is the in-built microphone on an Acer Swift 3. When using Facebook messenger and also Teams I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. The microphone starts a feedback loop with the speakers on the laptop. I have checked all the microphone settings. The only...
  5. Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...

Messenger, Teams. People can't hear my voice. Have checked all the microphone settings and...: This is the in-built microphone on an Acer Swift 3. When using Facebook messenger and also Teams I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. The microphone starts a feedback loop with the speakers on the laptop. I have checked all the microphone settings. The only...
  6. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?: My microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-recognized-for-zoom-or-team/348e86c3-0e74-4641-bac5-5c57cc78f80d
  7. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?: My microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-recognized-for-zoom-or-team/348e86c3-0e74-4641-bac5-5c57cc78f80d
  8. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

9. Microphone mute key opens MC Teams chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone mute key opens MC Teams chat: Hey, I'd like to use my microphone mute key on my keyboard, but when I push it, opens MC Teams chat, even if it's uninstalled.I've tried to search answer in the internet, no success, turned off chat on my task bar, looked in Teams settings There are not hot-keys for that...
  10. Microphone mute key opens MC Teams chat

Microphone mute key opens MC Teams chat: Hey, I'd like to use my microphone mute key on my keyboard, but when I push it, opens MC Teams chat, even if it's uninstalled.I've tried to search answer in the internet, no success, turned off chat on my task bar, looked in Teams settings There are not hot-keys for that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft teams will not recognise my microphone

2. choose which apps can access youmicrophone is teams listed