Windows 10: Teams app install error

Discus and support Teams app install error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get the error below when trying to install the Microsoft Teams app on a windows 10 Version:10.0.18363, Thanks for any help provided 2020-09-21... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobDouglas, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Teams app install error

I get the error below when trying to install the Microsoft Teams app on a windows 10 Version:10.0.18363, Thanks for any help provided

2020-09-21 09:47:14> Unhandled exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
    at Squirrel.Update.Program.executeCommandLineString[] args
    at Squirrel.Update.Program.mainString[] args

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] DWORD to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

:)

RobDouglas, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 21, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Teams app install error

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi,

I have the San Diego Padres day results in the Favorite section at the top of the app despite the team is not in My Team List.

I tried to reinstall the app, add and remove the team and even the MLB as sport from My team but nothing changes, the Padres are always on top....

This happens on all my devices, on windows phone and windows 10.

any suggestion?

MarioRomano, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Teams app install error

1. Teams app install error - Similar Threads - Teams app install

2. Teams Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams Error: Hi! I can't enter microsoft teams. I tried both corporative and personal accounts, on my gmail and hotmail, but it just doesn't work. It appears an error "0x80190001" and then it says "desktop-9d7e9805-38dc-477c-8d68-cb629d452385" and that there's a more permanent way of...
  3. Teams Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams Error: Hi! I can't enter microsoft teams. I tried both corporative and personal accounts, on my gmail and hotmail, but it just doesn't work. It appears an error "0x80190001" and then it says "desktop-9d7e9805-38dc-477c-8d68-cb629d452385" and that there's a more permanent way of...
  4. Teams Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Teams wont install

Microsoft Teams wont install: Hi, I have a windows 10 Lenovo yoga 510. I just downloaded Microsoft Teams and am now trying to install it...i right clicked, went "run as administrator", but then it just hangs......for 15 mins so far.....a dialog box saying "loading microsoft teams"...nothing doing....
  6. Microsoft Teams wont install

Microsoft Teams wont install: Hi, I have a windows 10 Lenovo yoga 510. I just downloaded Microsoft Teams and am now trying to install it...i right clicked, went "run as administrator", but then it just hangs......for 15 mins so far.....a dialog box saying "loading microsoft teams"...nothing doing....
  7. Error installing an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error installing an app: [ATTACH]This keeps happening how do i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-installing-an-app/5005b5a7-a3c7-4eab-9bce-91067f878eb0
  8. Installing MS Teams

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing MS Teams: I am trying to install Teams but am going round in circles. I get a message that my organisation has already installed it but I cannot access it. I don't know which email has been used or the password. I am also not part of an organisation, just an individual at home. Hope...
  9. Install app error

Install app error: When i download apps, I always get the "Unable to install" error message. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-app-error/9f547d86-f7df-4910-a6d7-6b6c6e5420e9
  10. Idiotic Teams app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Idiotic Teams app: How can I permanently get rid of this idiotic Microsoft Teams rubbish & not have it re-install constantly. And how can Microsoft inflict this rubbish on my PC without my consent? I never asked for this to be installed....