Windows 10: Teams Connect - NEW

Discus and support Teams Connect - NEW in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, The new Teams Connect feature due for release soon look great, however will this allow cross organisational chat? Thanks, 178052 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ClassicD, Apr 21, 2021.

1. ClassicD Win User

Teams Connect - NEW

Hi,

The new Teams Connect feature due for release soon look great, however will this allow cross organisational chat?

Thanks,

:)

ClassicD, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Apr 21, 2021
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Teams Connect - NEW

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Teams Connect - NEW

1. Teams Connect - NEW - Similar Threads - Teams Connect

2. Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not...: Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not control the screenshot I get other pc in full view but I do not see cursor please help meI have updated window ,network is stable ,remote connection on ,firewall allow setting...
  3. Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not...: Hi team I am facing problem in quick assist when I take remote connection so I can not control the screenshot I get other pc in full view but I do not see cursor please help meI have updated window ,network is stable ,remote connection on ,firewall allow setting...
  4. 2 Screens Connected in Teams, One Struggles to handle 4k 60hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Screens Connected in Teams, One Struggles to handle 4k 60hz: Screen share resolution within Teams system – When sharing a presentation the audience is only able to see a small section of the presentation. This is also what’s displayed on the room screen, whereas the presenter's laptop shows the full screen as normal.This is using a...
  5. 2 Screens Connected in Teams, One Struggles to handle 4k 60hz

2 Screens Connected in Teams, One Struggles to handle 4k 60hz: Screen share resolution within Teams system – When sharing a presentation the audience is only able to see a small section of the presentation. This is also what’s displayed on the room screen, whereas the presenter's laptop shows the full screen as normal.This is using a...
  6. Microsoft Teams connectivity problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams connectivity problems: I have been trying to figure out why I have problems with meetings in Teams. On a laptop Toshiba, I have audio calls where someone shares their screen with me. After some time, the audio breaks up and sounds like a bad cell phone call. I don't have any problems seeing the...
  7. Microsoft Teams connectivity problems

Microsoft Teams connectivity problems: I have been trying to figure out why I have problems with meetings in Teams. On a laptop Toshiba, I have audio calls where someone shares their screen with me. After some time, the audio breaks up and sounds like a bad cell phone call. I don't have any problems seeing the...
  8. Microsoft Teams connectivity problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Having connection issues with MS teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having connection issues with MS teams: Hi. Whenever I tried to join a Microsoft team meeting, I got connection issues. I have done many things to correct the issue. But none of them worked. Things I did.1. Performed a speed test to check the internet connection. I've got a speed of 1.5 Mbps.2. Check with an...
  10. Having connection issues with MS teams

Having connection issues with MS teams: Hi. Whenever I tried to join a Microsoft team meeting, I got connection issues. I have done many things to correct the issue. But none of them worked. Things I did.1. Performed a speed test to check the internet connection. I've got a speed of 1.5 Mbps.2. Check with an...