Windows 10: Teams not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the...

Discus and support Teams not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My name is Daniel and I am facing an issue when I try to start my Teams desktop app in Windows 10 Error message is: The ordinal 345 could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel_Yao_ms, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Teams not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the...

Hi,

My name is Daniel and I am facing an issue when I try to start my Teams desktop app in Windows 10

Error message is:

The ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\yaodi.NORTHAMERICA\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\current\Teams.exe

Teams not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the... e9cfc716-3068-4ca4-a7f5-3e63d03521f2?upload=true.jpg

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the Teams but that doesnot fix my problem.

Could anyone provide any suggestion regarding how to fix it? Thanks!

:)

Daniel_Yao_ms, Mar 9, 2021
  2. H_ward Win User

Ordinal 345

Advice required on how to sort the following problem notice I get every time I start up Windows - whether from either Shutdown or Hibernate:

The ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\xx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\StandaloneUpdater\OneDriveSetup.exe

H_ward, Mar 9, 2021
  3. How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft \Skype for desktop\Skype.exe

Hi All,

My name is Steve and I'm having problems starting/using Skype, I am using the latest version and my OS is Windows 10

Could someone give me some advice on fixing this problem that appears in a window with the message below when I try to start Skype.

The ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft \Skype for desktop\Skype.exe

StephenArlaud1, Mar 9, 2021
  4. EL'( )# Win User

Teams not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the...

Error message: SQ/managr.exe - Ordinal not found, could not be located in the dynamic library C:\windows\system32\sqlunirl.ddl

How do I fix the error showing in the message below when starting windows? This message appeared after downloading and installing Windows 10.

SQ/managr.exe - Ordinal not found

The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic library C:\windows\system32\sqlunirl.ddl

OP - Error message regarding a missing DDL

EL'( )#, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Teams not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the...

1. Teams not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345 could not be located in the... - Similar Threads - Teams starting window

2. Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345: toda vez que tento abrir um arquivo de texto aparece esse erro quando tento abrir o paint aparece esse erroe toda vez que tento fazer um SFC /scannow obtenho acesso negado, mesmo estando em uma conta de administrador com plenas permissõese tenho que executar o prompt de...
  3. Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345: toda vez que tento abrir um arquivo de texto aparece esse erro quando tento abrir o paint aparece esse erroe toda vez que tento fazer um SFC /scannow obtenho acesso negado, mesmo estando em uma conta de administrador com plenas permissõese tenho que executar o prompt de...
  4. Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10: Downloaded Kies as well as Smarswitch for both showing subjected error.As per the answer on Microsoft downloaded vcredist_x86 still no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ordinal-12404-could-not-be-located-in-the/d856b702-9e17-44e4-8fb6-b46c394e0d28
  6. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.: Hi, I'm at the end of my tether at this point and have almost given up. When I try to install a piece of software I get the error "The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users \[username]\Desktop\X1 4.1\x1.exe." The first issue was side-to-side...
  7. Ordinal 43 could not be located- help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ordinal 43 could not be located- help?: I just found my old DiRT 3 in a box. As soon as I tried to run it i got an error "The ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xlive.dll." I know this is an issue with Games for windows live but it seems i can't install it because the...
  8. How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix the problem of Skype not starting, I get the window message "The ordinal 345...: Hi All, My name is Steve and I'm having problems starting/using Skype, I am using the latest version and my OS is Windows 10 Could someone give me some advice on fixing this problem that appears in a window with the message below when I try to start Skype. The ordinal...
  9. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you receive an error message which says “Ordinal not found“? Do you also see reference of a missing DLL? Then it means the software is trying to find out the related file, and its missing. Mathematically, Ordinal refers to [...] This post Ordinal not...
  10. The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe: I am trying to install a software but I am getting problem ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic link library WlAdmin.exe How can I resolve this problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ordinal 345 could not be located