Windows 10: Teams recording

Discus and support Teams recording in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is it possible to stop the recording of a meeting class in Teams and resume it after a while e.g. coffee break?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FESCE Riccardo HUNIMED, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Teams recording

is it possible to stop the recording of a meeting class in Teams and resume it after a while e.g. coffee break?

:)

FESCE Riccardo HUNIMED, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Teams recording

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Teams recording

1. Teams recording - Similar Threads - Teams recording

2. I have a video recording form a teams meeting, that was saved to one drive, except now the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a video recording form a teams meeting, that was saved to one drive, except now the...: We saved a Microsoft teams video recording to one drive that one of my colleagues recorded. When you open the video and play it, after the first 53 second, the video stops playing at the 53 second mark every time you try to play it. At one time, the full video would play with...
  3. I have a video recording form a teams meeting, that was saved to one drive, except now the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a video recording form a teams meeting, that was saved to one drive, except now the...: We saved a Microsoft teams video recording to one drive that one of my colleagues recorded. When you open the video and play it, after the first 53 second, the video stops playing at the 53 second mark every time you try to play it. At one time, the full video would play with...
  4. I have a video recording form a teams meeting, that was saved to one drive, except now the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?: When clipping, my gamebar will record team mates voices but not mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-records-team-mates-but-not-my-voice/2f24b36c-bdbd-49ab-bdaa-4ab05b1e4f3b
  6. xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?

xbox game bar records team mates but not my voice in Fortnite?: When clipping, my gamebar will record team mates voices but not mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-records-team-mates-but-not-my-voice/2f24b36c-bdbd-49ab-bdaa-4ab05b1e4f3b
  7. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...: i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-picks-up-my-voice-during-a-teams/3280ac72-d8cf-4f57-bc15-59feb0874998
  8. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...: i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-picks-up-my-voice-during-a-teams/3280ac72-d8cf-4f57-bc15-59feb0874998
  9. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Correct Math Answers in Microsoft Teams Recordings Live in Omnya's iPhone XS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Correct Math Answers in Microsoft Teams Recordings Live in Omnya's iPhone XS: Recording Stop Time 0:00 2:45 in Microsoft Teams Windows 10 Chrome Bing Maps Navigation Directions in 8445 Al Rabat to King Khalid International Airport Terminal 5...