Windows 10: Teams Sound not working

Discus and support Teams Sound not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Teams keep on crashing for Dell latitude 5420 and 5430 randomly during Meetings . We use Dell WD 19 Docks .Windows 11 laptops . reinstalled all drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shafeeque Valiyakath, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Teams Sound not working

Teams keep on crashing for Dell latitude 5420 and 5430 randomly during Meetings . We use Dell WD 19 Docks .Windows 11 laptops . reinstalled all drivers and Bios , but no luck .Issue is random , but often

:)

Shafeeque Valiyakath, Feb 6, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Teams Sound not working :p

cadaveca, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Teams Sound not working

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Teams Sound not working

1. Teams Sound not working - Similar Threads - Teams Sound working

2. Mic not working with Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working with Teams: After updating to windows 11 version 22h2 my microphone is not working for Teams only and suprisingly mic is working fine with other apps. I have tried all the troubleshooting available but no luck. Teams mic was working fine before this feature update...
  3. Mic not working with Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic not working with Teams: After updating to windows 11 version 22h2 my microphone is not working for Teams only and suprisingly mic is working fine with other apps. I have tried all the troubleshooting available but no luck. Teams mic was working fine before this feature update...
  4. Teams Sound not working

Teams Sound not working: Teams keep on crashing for Dell latitude 5420 and 5430 randomly during Meetings . We use Dell WD 19 Docks .Windows 11 laptops . reinstalled all drivers and Bios , but no luck .Issue is random , but often...
  5. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  6. webcam and Teams not working

webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  7. MS TEAMS sound problem

MS TEAMS sound problem: Teams (via Edge) has almost ceased to work, because nothing I say in a meeting is heard by other members of the Team . Last session I had to use hand signals and hold up notes with Yes / No / Ok on them, to participate! I can hear other participants but they cannot hear me....
  8. Microsoft Teams Sound Output Quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Teams Sound Output Quality: Hey Everyone! Need a little insight here. Hoping someone can help. Every sound app, web app, collaboration app, we launch in Windows 10 Enterprise that supports some kind of sound output sounds great! Nice and loud! Microsoft Teams is the only application with poor sound...
  9. MS Teams broken sound on Bluetooth headset

MS Teams broken sound on Bluetooth headset: I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 and MS Teams Version 1.3.00.30866 64 bit on a ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop. Teams has been a **** in terms of audio. Everything works fine with my headset, webex, zoom, gotowebinar, skype, youtube, spotify. But MS Teams is a...
  10. Microsoft Teams not working

Microsoft Teams not working: When I double click Teams shortcut, the error message it give is - ' The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application.' However if I right click Teams shortcut in the Windows taskbar and open setting or sign out , the teams app...