Windows 10: Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone?

Discus and support Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Any suggestions as to how i can get Teams to use my Webcam? It can see the device as it comes up as an option for the microphone? I can select the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Weirside, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:07 AM.

1. Weirside Win User

Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone?

Any suggestions as to how i can get Teams to use my Webcam?

It can see the device as it comes up as an option for the microphone? I can select the Logitech wireless headset microphone in its place but can't select it as a camera option? Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Mark

Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone? 84774b22-626f-4e77-a8da-ffc0a3a6ebdc?upload=true.png

:)

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:23 AM
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

4. ElpenorG Win User

Camera and microphone

I tried to use the camera to make a video - on Lenovo Ideapad 330S OS 10 - but the "microphone muted" message prevented the video to record.

I did the settings/privacy/microphone suggestion to no avail. I tried to get Cortana to turn on the mic but she cannot hear me. I did the steps to turn her on but she still can't hear me. Suggestions? thanks

Thema:

1. Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone? - Similar Threads - Team's won't recognise

2. my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera will not work onmicrosoft teams: my camera will not work on Microsoft teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-will-not-work-onmicrosoft-teams/4416bebf-1fe6-4f23-b1f3-13f3be9bcf51
  3. Camera + Microphone

Camera + Microphone: Hello, I'm here with a problem. Recently I've found that when I try and record myself with my camera or voice recorder app, no sound comes out. I don't know if I'm using the right microphone output or something. I've been using an app called Discord, and when I try to use...
  4. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  5. Skype does not recognise my camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype does not recognise my camera: Hello, I have been trying Skype on my Windows 10 but it doesn't recognise my camera. I have Skype version 8.40.0.70 and the camera is built into the PC which is an Aspire 5600U. Any helpful hints would be most appreciative as I have been trying to fix this problem for...
  6. Computer won't recognise camera

Computer won't recognise camera: I need to install new firm ware for my digital camera. My windows computer doesn't recognize that the camera is plugged in to a USB port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-recognise-camera/bfe7bc01-18da-4794-b11a-f7f21258cab2
  7. Microphone not recognised?

Microphone not recognised?: Hi I've been looking for a solution to a problem where my laptop doesn't recognise my microphone connected to my headset for quite some time. It's an external microphone but after messing around for some time even my internal microphone is now not responding to input and I...
  8. Camera web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera web: sometimes when I my camera it says there is a problem 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x8007001F) how can I solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-web/3e58423c-96d0-4cf6-a604-b01917430a13
  9. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  10. web camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web camera: why is acess being given to my web camera . I do not want the camera on unless I turn it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-camera/c3489aa0-62d1-4f61-b8e1-98492384854b"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft teams camera not working

2. surface camera wont work with skype or teams