Windows 10: Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone?

Discus and support Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Any suggestions as to how i can get Teams to use my Webcam? It can see the device as it comes up as an option for the microphone? I can select the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Weirside, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Weirside Win User

Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone?

Any suggestions as to how i can get Teams to use my Webcam?

It can see the device as it comes up as an option for the microphone? I can select the Logitech wireless headset microphone in its place but can't select it as a camera option? Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Mark

Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone? 84774b22-626f-4e77-a8da-ffc0a3a6ebdc?upload=true.png

:)

Weirside, Mar 26, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Mar 26, 2020
  4. ElpenorG Win User

Camera and microphone

I tried to use the camera to make a video - on Lenovo Ideapad 330S OS 10 - but the "microphone muted" message prevented the video to record.

I did the settings/privacy/microphone suggestion to no avail. I tried to get Cortana to turn on the mic but she cannot hear me. I did the steps to turn her on but she still can't hear me. Suggestions? thanks

ElpenorG, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Team's won't recognise my web camera but can use it as a microphone? - Similar Threads - Team's won't recognise

2. Camera not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not recognised: Hello,The built in webcam is not working on my Dell 15-7559 Inspiron. When I open the camera app, it gives me the code 'no cameras are attached'. The camera doesn't show up on device manager even under hidden devices. I have updated the laptop and still no luck.Thanks,Maya...
  3. Camera not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not recognised: Hello,The built in webcam is not working on my Dell 15-7559 Inspiron. When I open the camera app, it gives me the code 'no cameras are attached'. The camera doesn't show up on device manager even under hidden devices. I have updated the laptop and still no luck.Thanks,Maya...
  4. My microphone and camera not detected in Zoom but detected in Teams

My microphone and camera not detected in Zoom but detected in Teams: Hello...I have an issue with my microphone and camera while meeting in Zoom. Zoom can not detect my microphone and camera but my microphone and camera work in Teams.I tried to uninstall zoom and install it again by sending a meeting invitation so zoom installed in my machine,...
  5. Windows 10 won't recognise my microphone

Windows 10 won't recognise my microphone: I have a Corsair HS50 Pro Stereo headset with a microphone, and I can hear things through the headset, but the microphone is a completely different story. I've tried both this headset and some generic mobile in-ear headphones and both have the same issue, when i'm talking in...
  6. Using Camera on Teams

Using Camera on Teams: My video devise on Teams either stops working or fails to turn on with a comment that it failed to connect. I've been through all the updates, permissions etc... with no success...
  7. web cam/camera not functioning on microsoft teams

web cam/camera not functioning on microsoft teams: hi I m hving trouble in video feedback on teams,it shows to unplug n plugin video again .y video is not working even after reset..plz guide...regards...
  8. Teams and my microphone

Teams and my microphone: Teams does not recognise my microphone. Any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-and-my-microphone/ce12132b-e68c-42bd-94ef-481ab8bc9f67
  9. Computer won't recognise camera

Computer won't recognise camera: I need to install new firm ware for my digital camera. My windows computer doesn't recognize that the camera is plugged in to a USB port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-recognise-camera/bfe7bc01-18da-4794-b11a-f7f21258cab2
  10. Microphone not recognised?

Microphone not recognised?: Hi I've been looking for a solution to a problem where my laptop doesn't recognise my microphone connected to my headset for quite some time. It's an external microphone but after messing around for some time even my internal microphone is now not responding to input and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp laptop does not recognise microphone and cam on microsoft teams

2. use snap cam with ms teams language:en

3. hp hd camera does not work in teams

4. teams does not recognize camera,
  5. MS teams does not recogise camera,
  6. skype funally recognised microphone but webcam wont work,
  7. can see a camera in Skype but not in Teams,
  8. Teams wont accept my webcam,
  9. why cant teams find my camera,
  10. IF MY COMPUTER HAS A CAMERA BUILT IN BUT I HAVE CLOSED THE LID AND PLUGGED IN A USB WEBCAM HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK,
  11. my camera wont work with microsoft teams on my imac,
  12. how to add teams in camera app,
  13. video camera not found in teams,
  14. camera not working teams,
  15. ms teams does not show in camera settings