Windows 10: Teamviewer 11 not working with windows 10 need help

Discus and support Teamviewer 11 not working with windows 10 need help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 about a week ago. Now i'm trying to running team viewer and getting message there is no connection small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chocolade, May 31, 2016.

1. Chocolade Win User

Teamviewer 11 not working with windows 10 need help

I upgraded from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 about a week ago.
    Now i'm trying to running team viewer and getting message there is no connection small window say check connection to internet and might i use proxy but i'm not and then it's counting about 30 seconds to try again.

My wife worked on my pc a week ago and used the team viewer with windows 10 and there was no problems.
    What could be the problem ?

:)

Chocolade, May 31, 2016

2. Suddenly Teamviewer won't connect to remote computer

Teamviewer has always worked great. Suddenly I am getting an error message that Teamviewer can't connect as Teamviewer is not running on partner computer. That's is not so. Both are running Windows 10 and have the Teamviewer 12 update. I can connect
    when I know the time for a scan and computer will be awake.

Carol Burson45, May 31, 2016
  3. Teamviewer Problem

Have you re-installed the most current Teamviewer version? (11.x)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 31, 2016
  4. jaknapceu Win User

Are you trying to reinstall TW?

jaknapceu, May 31, 2016
  5. Beat me to it, but Teamviewer is having massive issues right now. After reading through the details, I'm switching to AnyDesk until i can find some decent LogMeIn coupon codes.

DeaconFrost, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Teamviewer 11 not working with windows 10 need help - Similar Threads - Teamviewer working need

2. Need help with Windows 11. Not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows 11. Not working properly: Churchill Roberts352-284-2557 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-11-not-working-properly/f15ca79b-c5cd-4fbc-b3bc-54c7b81fe64c
  3. Need help with Windows 11. Not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Windows 11. Not working properly: Churchill Roberts352-284-2557 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-11-not-working-properly/f15ca79b-c5cd-4fbc-b3bc-54c7b81fe64c
  4. Need help with microphone not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with microphone not working on windows 10: Hey there, I have a 3.5mm microphone that is working with every other device of mine except my PC which is running windows 10 and I am pretty certain that windows 10 is causing the problem. At first, when I recorded with recording software I thought it didn't work at all....
  5. Teamviewer download

Teamviewer download: Hi, i am trying to download team viewer on my windows 10 s laptop but struggling to download it.. keeps sending me to the app store where only the remote access can be downloaded. Is there anyway I can turn off a setting so i can download it from the internet so i can...
  6. TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative.: Hi guys. I am a student and I use my computer through teamviewer from work. I change buildings sometimes and I need this to survive. All the computers at work are locked and I cannot install anything apart from chrome apps. I tried Chrome Remote desktop however it needs...
  7. Teamviewer alternative needs

Teamviewer alternative needs: Hi I use Teamviewer on a daily basis between my own computers, but "Teamviewer.com" perceives it as a commercial use, and therefore the connection is automatically closed after a very short time, so that I can not use the remote computer. Searches for names of similar...
  8. TEAMVIEWER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TEAMVIEWER: HOW TO KEEP MY COMPUTER ON FOR REMOTE USE? I GET KICKED OFF AND IT WANTS CONTROL ALT DELETE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/teamviewer/05822486-83e3-4a01-b314-237784bda979
  9. Teamviewer

Teamviewer: Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect. I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I...
  10. Need help! windows 10 installation is not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help! windows 10 installation is not working.: Hi, so i put in my windows 10 USB flash drive and went into my BIOS. I booted using the USB as the boot method. I selected a 64 bit installation, the screen turns a dark blue and loads then before i can do any action with the mouse or keyboard i get this message that stops me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teamviewer windows 10 keyboard not working