Windows 10: Teamviewer alternative needs

Discus and support Teamviewer alternative needs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I use Teamviewer on a daily basis between my own computers, but "Teamviewer.com" perceives it as a commercial use, and therefore the connection is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steen Mikkelsen, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Teamviewer alternative needs

Hi

I use Teamviewer on a daily basis between my own computers, but "Teamviewer.com" perceives it as a commercial use, and therefore the connection is automatically closed after a very short time, so that I can not use the remote computer.

Searches for names of similar application that can be used in Windows as well as Android mobile

Steen Mikkelsen, Aug 4, 2019

2. Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

Not sure if anyone is familiar with this one but at work we use Solarwinds Dameware for a LOT of the work we do. For external support we utilize TeamViewer. I believe we share 3 licenses that can be active at a single time. For personal use i also use Teamviewer as well since its very very convenient.

As to the software suggested i rather test it in a Sandbox Environment before i even think of installing on a PC.

scoutingwraith, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

Teamviewer is an excellent piece of software, we just found their continual upgrade plans to be cost-prohibitive. It would be different if they allowed forward compatibility like some of the earliest versions, but they lock that out to "encourage" updating.
    I hadn't looked at Dameware.... That might actually be reasonable.... I'll hit up my solarwinds contact next week *Smile Teamviewer alternative needs :)

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Teamviewer alternative needs

Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

it is free also for business instead teamviewer aint

PerfectWave, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Teamviewer alternative needs

1. Teamviewer alternative needs - Similar Threads - Teamviewer alternative needs

2. TEAMVIEWER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TEAMVIEWER: HOW TO KEEP MY COMPUTER ON FOR REMOTE USE? I GET KICKED OFF AND IT WANTS CONTROL ALT DELETE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/teamviewer/05822486-83e3-4a01-b314-237784bda979
  3. Teamviewer Possibly Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Teamviewer Possibly Hacked: TeamViewer denies hack after PCs hijacked, PayPal accounts drained Updated TeamViewer users say their computers were hijacked and bank accounts emptied all while the software company's systems mysteriously fell offline. TeamViewer denies it has been hacked. In the...
  4. Teamviewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer: Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect. I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I...
  5. teamviewer problems

teamviewer problems: experiencing problems with teamviewer after upgrading to win 10 i regually do teamviewer sessions with my boss in another country and since going to windows 10 he finds that sometimes he connects and just sees my desktop but if i pull up other stuff he doesnt see it,...
  6. Teamviewer Issue

Teamviewer Issue: I think I may have set up Teamviewer wrong on my in-laws computer. I chose the free and personal use option during the install, but every time I connect to their computer, I get a message about how customized modules are only a feature of the paid version, so I'm limited to 5...
  7. Need Help Choosing an Alternative to Office365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need Help Choosing an Alternative to Office365: I send/attach a lot of docs, sheets, etc. to emails but would like an alternative to Word, Excel...Is there a much lighter, comparable office suite, preferring free of charge, that I could download that would accomplish tasks easily and allow other users (my mail recipients)...
  8. Is Teamviewer a safe download?

Is Teamviewer a safe download?: I was thinking of installing Teamviewer at some point. Am not all that proficient with troubleshooting but I know enough to tick along and given that my family have so many computer issues that ask me to look at I figured something like this would be helpful. So I can maybe...
  9. Teamviewer 11 not working with windows 10 need help

Teamviewer 11 not working with windows 10 need help: I upgraded from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 about a week ago. Now i'm trying to running team viewer and getting message there is no connection small window say check connection to internet and might i use proxy but i'm not and then it's counting about 30 seconds to try...
  10. Teamviewer vs Logmein

Teamviewer vs Logmein: I am in South Africa and run Win10 Pro 64-bit. My Father is in the UK and also has Win 10 on his laptop. He is in his mid-nineties and although he can manage basic PC maintenance tasks, e.g. defender scans, and running CCleaner, he often mentions minor issues he has when...