Windows 10: Teamviewer alternative needs

Discus and support Teamviewer alternative needs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I use Teamviewer on a daily basis between my own computers, but "Teamviewer.com" perceives it as a commercial use, and therefore the connection is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steen Mikkelsen, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Teamviewer alternative needs

Hi

I use Teamviewer on a daily basis between my own computers, but "Teamviewer.com" perceives it as a commercial use, and therefore the connection is automatically closed after a very short time, so that I can not use the remote computer.

Searches for names of similar application that can be used in Windows as well as Android mobile

Steen Mikkelsen, Aug 4, 2019

2. Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

Not sure if anyone is familiar with this one but at work we use Solarwinds Dameware for a LOT of the work we do. For external support we utilize TeamViewer. I believe we share 3 licenses that can be active at a single time. For personal use i also use Teamviewer as well since its very very convenient.

As to the software suggested i rather test it in a Sandbox Environment before i even think of installing on a PC.

scoutingwraith, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

Teamviewer is an excellent piece of software, we just found their continual upgrade plans to be cost-prohibitive. It would be different if they allowed forward compatibility like some of the earliest versions, but they lock that out to "encourage" updating.
    I hadn't looked at Dameware.... That might actually be reasonable.... I'll hit up my solarwinds contact next week *Smile Teamviewer alternative needs :)

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Teamviewer alternative needs

Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

it is free also for business instead teamviewer aint

PerfectWave, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Teamviewer alternative needs

1. Teamviewer alternative needs - Similar Threads - Teamviewer alternative needs

2. Alternative to teamviewer, is there a physical solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternative to teamviewer, is there a physical solution?: I recently used teamviewer to connect two laptop and to control the first laptop with the second one. It worked pretty well but I find teamviewer to be a little slow and laggy at times. Is there an alternative that provides a better speed? The two laptop are close by so a...
  3. Teamviewer download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer download: Hi, i am trying to download team viewer on my windows 10 s laptop but struggling to download it.. keeps sending me to the app store where only the remote access can be downloaded. Is there anyway I can turn off a setting so i can download it from the internet so i can...
  4. Need an alternative program to open...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need an alternative program to open...: I don't have MS Office and I need to find a free program to open a "PSA-.DOC" . Does anyone know of one? I've tried Foxit, but that doesn't do it. What's throwing me, is the PSA.... 170332
  5. TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative.: Hi guys. I am a student and I use my computer through teamviewer from work. I change buildings sometimes and I need this to survive. All the computers at work are locked and I cannot install anything apart from chrome apps. I tried Chrome Remote desktop however it needs...
  6. TeamViewer program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TeamViewer program: How do I find out if teamViewer is on my computer and my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teamviewer-program/8035c02a-1d5b-4e7a-b979-6f2571492e53
  7. TEAMVIEWER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TEAMVIEWER: HOW TO KEEP MY COMPUTER ON FOR REMOTE USE? I GET KICKED OFF AND IT WANTS CONTROL ALT DELETE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/teamviewer/05822486-83e3-4a01-b314-237784bda979
  8. Teamviewer

Teamviewer: Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect. I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I...
  9. teamviewer problems

teamviewer problems: experiencing problems with teamviewer after upgrading to win 10 i regually do teamviewer sessions with my boss in another country and since going to windows 10 he finds that sometimes he connects and just sees my desktop but if i pull up other stuff he doesnt see it,...
  10. Teamviewer Issue

Teamviewer Issue: I think I may have set up Teamviewer wrong on my in-laws computer. I chose the free and personal use option during the install, but every time I connect to their computer, I get a message about how customized modules are only a feature of the paid version, so I'm limited to 5...