Windows 10: Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on!

Discus and support Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; No idea where this problem has come from but since the latest W10 major update undertaken a week or so ago my wife can no longer access our MS Money... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Trapper, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Trapper Win User

Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on!

No idea where this problem has come from but since the latest W10 major update undertaken a week or so ago my wife can no longer access our MS Money file located on my (this) PC via her Acer laptop. She is constantly being asked to enter the credentials and password of we assume this PC. She also tried to access via her PC with the same result. I have never seen this popup before and tried entering all sorts of possible 'credentials' with no success.
    Searching for a solution brought more questions/suggestions than I could act on, why on earth did MS make life so complicated? Of course the answer to that one is of course MS themselves. I am sure that if I ventured along the multitude of suggested 'fixes' I would have no working PC at all.
    Then lightening struck, I remembered a scammer from 'Microsoft Technical Services' who phoned and said my PC would self explode in the next 24 hours but they of course could fix it, but needed access to my PC and said I must install Teamviewer.
    I said okay and then blew my very loud whistle down the mouth piece, strangely enough they hung up, I hope with excessive earache.

Now, if I install TeamViewer on both her laptop and PC and my PC it seems she can use the Money file on my PC. But, if I am working on Excel on my PC and she wants to access Money on her laptop is this possible? When we had the Homegroup setup not a problem she could access the file on her laptop while I used what ever I needed to on my PC.

Thanks for your help

:)

Trapper, Dec 17, 2019
  2. RolandJS Win User

How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

I said "tree climb" NOT "tree club" -- youse guys need to re-read my post Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on! :) Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on! :)
    Tree-climb simply means using Windows' file manager, explorer.exe, to navigate into teamviewer directory, finding uninstall.exe -- clicking it. Your program uninstall should work just fine -- if teamviewer is listed there.

RolandJS, Dec 17, 2019
  3. RolandJS Win User

Tree climb via explorer.exe to c:\program files (x86)\teamviewer, find the uninstall.exe; before running it, go to services and disable any teamviewer service you find. I'm running Windows 10, so your exact steps may differ a little.

RolandJS, Dec 17, 2019
  4. sml156 Win User

*Roflmao2

sml156, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Teamviewer, can two persons use two computers together? Read on! - Similar Threads - Teamviewer persons computers

2. Two Personal OneDrives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Personal OneDrives: From what I've read, we're not supposed to be able to have two "personal" OneDrives, but somehow I've managed to have two please see attached screenshot. When I check the OneDrive settings on my PC, I can only see the top one. Also, I can only see one in File Explorer...
  3. Two Personal OneDrives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Personal OneDrives: From what I've read, we're not supposed to be able to have two "personal" OneDrives, but somehow I've managed to have two please see attached screenshot. When I check the OneDrive settings on my PC, I can only see the top one. Also, I can only see one in File Explorer...
  4. Link Two MCIDS with two personal accounts

Link Two MCIDS with two personal accounts: I have two MCIDS and two seperate personal accounts linked with these .One of my personal account is linked to my work account.I would like to retain the MCID linked to both my personal account and work account and merge another MCID with a different personal account with the...
  5. How to connect two monitors together off computer tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect two monitors together off computer tower: I have a sky tech gaming tower, i am trying to connect two monitors . One is a samsung, other is a ONN. I have used a hdmi adapter one female to two malesI have also used a VGA cable , they are turning on my main screen not the other how can i fix this issue?...
  6. How to connect two monitors together off computer tower

How to connect two monitors together off computer tower: I have a sky tech gaming tower, i am trying to connect two monitors . One is a samsung, other is a ONN. I have used a hdmi adapter one female to two malesI have also used a VGA cable , they are turning on my main screen not the other how can i fix this issue?...
  7. How to connect two monitors together off computer tower

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Two computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two computers: I have something going own i never seen before. My laptop is on the left side of my desk/my desktop is over to the right side. I have two monitors a 27 and a 24 in side by side. laptop is running windows 10 pro, desktop running 11 pro. When I install anything on desktop, and...
  9. Two computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two computers: I have something going own i never seen before. My laptop is on the left side of my desk/my desktop is over to the right side. I have two monitors a 27 and a 24 in side by side. laptop is running windows 10 pro, desktop running 11 pro. When I install anything on desktop, and...
  10. Two computers . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two computers . . .: This computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.Which is the, winver#1. Picture, below.My, other computer. Is also, a Dell. A, different model. It's also running, Windows 10.Which is the, winver#2. Picture, below.Both computers, are the same version.But the OS builds,...