Windows 10: TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative.

Discus and support TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. I am a student and I use my computer through teamviewer from work. I change buildings sometimes and I need this to survive. All the computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/knigatello, Sep 22, 2020.

1. TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative.

Hi guys. I am a student and I use my computer through teamviewer from work. I change buildings sometimes and I need this to survive.

All the computers at work are locked and I cannot install anything apart from chrome apps. I tried Chrome Remote desktop however it needs someone on the other edge to accept the access and if I do it preemptively before I leave home the invitation expires. Chrome needs full installation on work pc to accept hotkey commands which cannot be done as I don't have the admin rights.

TeamViewer itself is already installed so I can access it from everywhere. There is no way I can make any changes.

I tried to use Windows remote assistance and it seems I need Windows 10 Pro. Would it be possible to buy a key with 10 dollars from ebay and access my pc? Will they be able to see in my workplace that I use my pc?

Is there any alternative that Gurus like you could propose?

Big time thanks to everyone. A student needs you.

submitted by /u/knigatello
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/knigatello, Sep 22, 2020

2. Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

Not sure if anyone is familiar with this one but at work we use Solarwinds Dameware for a LOT of the work we do. For external support we utilize TeamViewer. I believe we share 3 licenses that can be active at a single time. For personal use i also use Teamviewer as well since its very very convenient.

As to the software suggested i rather test it in a Sandbox Environment before i even think of installing on a PC.

scoutingwraith, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

Teamviewer is an excellent piece of software, we just found their continual upgrade plans to be cost-prohibitive. It would be different if they allowed forward compatibility like some of the earliest versions, but they lock that out to "encourage" updating.
    I hadn't looked at Dameware.... That might actually be reasonable.... I'll hit up my solarwinds contact next week *Smile TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative. :)

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2020
  4. TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative.

Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

it is free also for business instead teamviewer aint

PerfectWave, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative.

1. TeamViewer expired - I need massive help for alternative. - Similar Threads - TeamViewer expired need

2. Alternative to teamviewer, is there a physical solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternative to teamviewer, is there a physical solution?: I recently used teamviewer to connect two laptop and to control the first laptop with the second one. It worked pretty well but I find teamviewer to be a little slow and laggy at times. Is there an alternative that provides a better speed? The two laptop are close by so a...
  3. MalwareBytes Pro about to expire. . . alternatives?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MalwareBytes Pro about to expire. . . alternatives?: Win10 Pro 1909 x64 My malwarebytes pro license is about to expire. Along with common sense and MSE/Defender I've used it forever. But, now is not a great time to renew that license. Any suggestions for solid freeware replacements? Thanks for reading! -R submitted by...
  4. Massive windows 10 failure, help needed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Massive windows 10 failure, help needed.: I was in the process of using the software Driver Booster 7 to update some drivers when my pc screen suddenly turned off. I had just installed a new graphics card about 30 minutes before. I attempted to restart windows, but after the windows logo and spinning wheel, it would...
  5. Teamviewer alternative needs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer alternative needs: Hi I use Teamviewer on a daily basis between my own computers, but "Teamviewer.com" perceives it as a commercial use, and therefore the connection is automatically closed after a very short time, so that I can not use the remote computer. Searches for names of similar...
  6. Windows will soon expire message, alternatives requested

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows will soon expire message, alternatives requested: An hour ago the message appeared telling me my license will soon expire. This pc is nearing 3 years old but halfway to the end of last year needed to be formatted. A pc repair shop installed the version I had even then it wasn't pleasant; so slow in opening/closing windows...
  7. TEAMVIEWER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TEAMVIEWER: HOW TO KEEP MY COMPUTER ON FOR REMOTE USE? I GET KICKED OFF AND IT WANTS CONTROL ALT DELETE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/teamviewer/05822486-83e3-4a01-b314-237784bda979
  8. Teamviewer

Teamviewer: Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect. I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I...
  9. Need Help Choosing an Alternative to Office365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need Help Choosing an Alternative to Office365: I send/attach a lot of docs, sheets, etc. to emails but would like an alternative to Word, Excel...Is there a much lighter, comparable office suite, preferring free of charge, that I could download that would accomplish tasks easily and allow other users (my mail recipients)...
  10. Teamviewer 11 not working with windows 10 need help

Teamviewer 11 not working with windows 10 need help: I upgraded from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 about a week ago. Now i'm trying to running team viewer and getting message there is no connection small window say check connection to internet and might i use proxy but i'm not and then it's counting about 30 seconds to try...