Windows 10: Teamviewer Issue

Discus and support Teamviewer Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think I may have set up Teamviewer wrong on my in-laws computer. I chose the free and personal use option during the install, but every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeaconFrost, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Teamviewer Issue

I think I may have set up Teamviewer wrong on my in-laws computer. I chose the free and personal use option during the install, but every time I connect to their computer, I get a message about how customized modules are only a feature of the paid version, so I'm limited to 5 minutes at a time. Then, after 5 minutes, I'm disconnected, and I have to wait a while before I am able to connect again.

So, what gives? I am almost certain I used the host only instructions for their system.

:)

DeaconFrost, Mar 28, 2016

2. On teamviewer

How to access teamviewer?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

harshithakamma, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 28, 2016
  4. Teamviewer Issue

Maybe you have downloaded MSI installer, which is for corporate use only, who knows.
    Within those 5 mins, download and setup portable temporarily, then reinstall TeamViewer.

TairikuOkami, Mar 28, 2016
  5. I'm currently in using my corporate account with GoToAssist. I'll remove what I have installed and try again!

DeaconFrost, Mar 28, 2016
  6. That did the trick. I'm not sure why, as I only had the Host module installed before. I verified this before the uninstall, but it is working now, so I am not going to argue with results.

DeaconFrost, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Teamviewer Issue

1. Teamviewer Issue - Similar Threads - Teamviewer Issue

2. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  3. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  4. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  5. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  6. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  7. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  8. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...: Ok so the past couple days I been turning on my pc and I notice a small black rectangle appear on my desk top and I figured out why it was there and it’s because for some reason teamviewer is running as a task and Everytime I stop the task and delete the file that’s it’s in...
  10. TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...: Ok so the past couple days I been turning on my pc and I notice a small black rectangle appear on my desk top and I figured out why it was there and it’s because for some reason teamviewer is running as a task and Everytime I stop the task and delete the file that’s it’s in...