Windows 10: TeamViewer program

Discus and support TeamViewer program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I find out if teamViewer is on my computer and my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by K.L.C., Apr 6, 2020.

1. K.L.C. Win User

TeamViewer program

How do I find out if teamViewer is on my computer and my phone

:)

K.L.C., Apr 6, 2020
  2. RolandJS Win User

How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

Tree climb via explorer.exe to c:\program files (x86)\teamviewer, find the uninstall.exe; before running it, go to services and disable any teamviewer service you find. I'm running Windows 10, so your exact steps may differ a little.

RolandJS, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 6, 2020
  4. TeamViewer program

TeamViewer application not able to uninstall

About 3 days ago whenever I turn on my computer the TeamViewer application ask for permission to change files and opens upon startup. It starts and is ready to connect remotely. I am the only user and did not install this program or any program for over
    a week. I went to unistall the file but it was not in the programs list. I looked online and it runs of a .exe file and doesn't require install I guess. I used file explorer and searched "teamviewer" and found program files in Appdata and deleted all the files
    present but upon next startup the same files were back and TeamViewer opened again. I tried to reach out to TeamViewer but you must have a license number to access support. I did not purchase or download/install this so I am unable to reach them. How do I
    wipe this application from my system and prevent it from returning? Thank you!

dwatkins90, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

TeamViewer program

1. TeamViewer program - Similar Threads - TeamViewer program

2. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  3. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  4. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  5. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  6. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  7. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  8. Teamviewer and some other programs suddenly reporting IMM32.dll missing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Teamviewer and some other programs suddenly reporting IMM32.dll missing.: Dear Madam/Sir, I have been getting error messages since last 3 days as under:-- RtIS5wake.exe about Realtek WOWL utility IMM32.dll about Teamviewer. It may happen with many other programs I have installed. I have Windows 10, x64 system ,Home Edition. I am not...
  9. Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FR

Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FR: Need a Remote Access program like TeamViewer for home personal use that is FREE. I just use it to go into my 2 sisters computers when they have a problem or they want to share something with me and we watch together. Been with TeamViewer for about 3 years and now I keep...
  10. Are programs SHAREIT, TeamViewer 14 and Remote Utilities safe to stay on our PC? They...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are programs SHAREIT, TeamViewer 14 and Remote Utilities safe to stay on our PC? They...: Are programs SHAREIT, TeamViewer 14 and Remote Utilities safe to stay on our PC? They probably left on the PC by some technician perform clean-up of virus. Shall we use uninstall to remove these programs? Frequently received phone calls from unsolicited MS Technicians to...