Windows 10: tearing in windows 10

Discus and support tearing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It allows the GPU to use more power, to do a better job at rendering. Up to you though. There are individual settings where you can select 'optimize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by froller2, Sep 2, 2015.

1. froller2 Win User

tearing in windows 10

only startup up programs i got is drivers like realtek and geforce, and steam ofc

froller2, Sep 4, 2015
  2. froller2 Win User

well didnt work poppin it on performance and should i restart after every sfc scan?

froller2, Sep 4, 2015
  3. My post #14 updated. Just go through and look for anything you'd like to change to hopefully make the tearing stop. Yes, restart after each SFC scan.

The performance option is only a very small piece. It helps just a very small bit.

DustSailor, Sep 4, 2015
  4. froller2 Win User

tearing in windows 10

cleaned gpu yesterday, as i havent had it done since i moved.
    and tried perfomance didnt help,and gonna restart very soon and do another sfc

froller2, Sep 4, 2015
  5. froller2 Win User
    sfc no longer find errors

froller2, Sep 4, 2015
  6. Ah, well. If you tried everything, my only thought would be that a better driver or update will have to fix it. Or you could wait for someone here that is a little more knowledgeable about hardware troubleshooting, in case something is not working like it should. Remember the BIOS sometimes fixes some of these issues if MSI offers a way to update it.

DustSailor, Sep 4, 2015
  7. froller2 Win User
    updated bios a few days ago

froller2, Sep 4, 2015
  8. froller2 Win User

tearing in windows 10

happens not only in chrome

froller2, Sep 5, 2015
  9. froller2 Win User
    removed drivers with ddu and just reinstalled it and restarted, tearing is still happening

froller2, Sep 5, 2015
  10. What is ddu?

Do you have any optimizers or software that changes appearance, or customization software installed? Sometimes they can conflict with normal operation, and all should be removed. Also, make sure your antivirus is updated, and that no other antivirus is installed along side it (because of conflicts).

I've really come to the end of my knowledge here... *Sad

DustSailor, Sep 5, 2015
  11. froller2 Win User
    ddu= Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 15.4.1.1
    and no i got none of those kinda softwares, and i use mse antivirus and malwarebyte to scan with

froller2, Sep 5, 2015
  12. have you tried changing the windows themes? What visual effects are enabled?

ChuckWheat, Sep 5, 2015
  13. Word Man Win User

tearing in windows 10

Sincere question: What is "tearing"?

I couldn't tell from OP video what it is. I guess I could Google around but if OP or DustSailor could edumacate me a little bit in thread, I'd appreciate it and perhaps others would feel the same (or am I the only one that doesn't know?).*Think

Word Man, Sep 5, 2015
  14. Screen Tearing

ChuckWheat, Sep 5, 2015
  15. topgundcp Win User
    • Download DriverStore Explorer [RAPR]. Right click and run as Admin, click on "Enumerate". You should get a list of drivers, put a tick mark on anything related to NVIDIA, tick on Force Deletion then click on Delete Package . This will remove the NVIDIA driver from your PC completely.

tearing in windows 10 [​IMG]
    • Open Admin Command Prompt, copy & Paste then run the following line:
      Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth&sfc /scannow&pause
      NOTE:
      Might have to run sfc /scannow multiple times until you get a message "No integrity violation ....."
    • Download the latest NVIDIA driver from the websiteand run. Click on "Customize" and tick on "Complete re-install"

topgundcp, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

tearing in windows 10

1. tearing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - tearing

2. having a problem i am ready to tear my hair out, its with slotmania

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having a problem i am ready to tear my hair out, its with slotmania: slotmania is my problem.by mistake on the top of the page BY SLOTMANIA I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED ON 777 AND I CAN NOT GET BACK TO MY GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-i-am-ready-to-tear-my-hair-out/94263a00-ccb1-4ecc-a162-eb1f605c574f
  3. having a problem i am ready to tear my hair out, its with slotmania

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having a problem i am ready to tear my hair out, its with slotmania: slotmania is my problem.by mistake on the top of the page BY SLOTMANIA I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED ON 777 AND I CAN NOT GET BACK TO MY GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-i-am-ready-to-tear-my-hair-out/94263a00-ccb1-4ecc-a162-eb1f605c574f
  4. is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?: i have a laptop with 60hz refresh rate and i run it on 1920x1080 resolution and windows 11, i have an amd gpu, here is the things i tried: updated graphics drivers, OpenGL triple buffering, set scale to 100% instead of the recommended 125%the reason i want to eliminate screen...
  5. is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?

is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?: i have a laptop with 60hz refresh rate and i run it on 1920x1080 resolution and windows 11, i have an amd gpu, here is the things i tried: updated graphics drivers, OpenGL triple buffering, set scale to 100% instead of the recommended 125%the reason i want to eliminate screen...
  6. Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro: So I ran a Windows 10 LTSC and Windows 11 VM on my laptop. It started to glitch and have screen tearing when moving windows around I have VMware tools installed.It happens when I am not in fullscreen mode and in exclusive mode but not in full screen mode with the toolbar not...
  7. Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro

Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro: So I ran a Windows 10 LTSC and Windows 11 VM on my laptop. It started to glitch and have screen tearing when moving windows around I have VMware tools installed.It happens when I am not in fullscreen mode and in exclusive mode but not in full screen mode with the toolbar not...
  8. Tearing my hair out with file manager.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tearing my hair out with file manager.: Tearing my hair out with file manager. I am trying to just simply copy a list of file names from one folder in windows10 file manager to either word or excel or even notepad. I have tried eveything that I've read and am not able to do this. CTRLA, CtrlC, Ctrl V does not work....
  9. Tearing my hair out with file manager.

Tearing my hair out with file manager.: Tearing my hair out with file manager. I am trying to just simply copy a list of file names from one folder in windows10 file manager to either word or excel or even notepad. I have tried eveything that I've read and am not able to do this. CTRLA, CtrlC, Ctrl V does not work....
  10. Tearing my hair out with file manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming