Windows 10: tearing in windows 10

Discus and support tearing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Screen Tearing Thanks, ChuckWheat - all crystal clear now. I'm a bit lazy tonight I guess. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by froller2, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Word Man Win User

tearing in windows 10

Thanks, ChuckWheat - all crystal clear now. I'm a bit lazy tonight I guess.

Word Man, Sep 5, 2015

2. no prob *Wink

ChuckWheat, Sep 5, 2015
  3. froller2 Win User
    everything except for shadow under cursor and save process thumbnail

froller2, Sep 5, 2015
  4. froller2 Win User

tearing in windows 10

already fully removed nvidia drivers with ddu?

froller2, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

tearing in windows 10

1. tearing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - tearing

2. having a problem i am ready to tear my hair out, its with slotmania

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having a problem i am ready to tear my hair out, its with slotmania: slotmania is my problem.by mistake on the top of the page BY SLOTMANIA I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED ON 777 AND I CAN NOT GET BACK TO MY GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-i-am-ready-to-tear-my-hair-out/94263a00-ccb1-4ecc-a162-eb1f605c574f
  3. having a problem i am ready to tear my hair out, its with slotmania

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having a problem i am ready to tear my hair out, its with slotmania: slotmania is my problem.by mistake on the top of the page BY SLOTMANIA I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED ON 777 AND I CAN NOT GET BACK TO MY GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-i-am-ready-to-tear-my-hair-out/94263a00-ccb1-4ecc-a162-eb1f605c574f
  4. is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?: i have a laptop with 60hz refresh rate and i run it on 1920x1080 resolution and windows 11, i have an amd gpu, here is the things i tried: updated graphics drivers, OpenGL triple buffering, set scale to 100% instead of the recommended 125%the reason i want to eliminate screen...
  5. is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?

is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?: i have a laptop with 60hz refresh rate and i run it on 1920x1080 resolution and windows 11, i have an amd gpu, here is the things i tried: updated graphics drivers, OpenGL triple buffering, set scale to 100% instead of the recommended 125%the reason i want to eliminate screen...
  6. Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro: So I ran a Windows 10 LTSC and Windows 11 VM on my laptop. It started to glitch and have screen tearing when moving windows around I have VMware tools installed.It happens when I am not in fullscreen mode and in exclusive mode but not in full screen mode with the toolbar not...
  7. Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro

Strange screen tearing in VMware Workstation Pro: So I ran a Windows 10 LTSC and Windows 11 VM on my laptop. It started to glitch and have screen tearing when moving windows around I have VMware tools installed.It happens when I am not in fullscreen mode and in exclusive mode but not in full screen mode with the toolbar not...
  8. Tearing my hair out with file manager.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tearing my hair out with file manager.: Tearing my hair out with file manager. I am trying to just simply copy a list of file names from one folder in windows10 file manager to either word or excel or even notepad. I have tried eveything that I've read and am not able to do this. CTRLA, CtrlC, Ctrl V does not work....
  9. Tearing my hair out with file manager.

Tearing my hair out with file manager.: Tearing my hair out with file manager. I am trying to just simply copy a list of file names from one folder in windows10 file manager to either word or excel or even notepad. I have tried eveything that I've read and am not able to do this. CTRLA, CtrlC, Ctrl V does not work....
  10. Tearing my hair out with file manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming