Windows 10: Tearing my hair out - Can't get 1909 to install

Discus and support Tearing my hair out - Can't get 1909 to install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gedvondur [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hktpdm/tearing_my_hair_out_cant_get_1909_to_install/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gedvondur, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Tearing my hair out - Can't get 1909 to install

/u/gedvondur, Jul 3, 2020

2. email

Hi Greg

Thank you for tour list of suggestions to get me working again. By deleting and reinstalling my email accounts it solved the problem after tearing my hair out the previous days Thanks

Regards Brian

Brian72-107, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Babssara Win User
    I cannot access my desktop Word files, error message but not fixes suggested.

I can't thank the community enough. I have been tearing my hair out since yesterday. Hope one of your suggestions work.

Thanks

Babs

Babssara, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Tearing my hair out - Can't get 1909 to install

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Tearing my hair out - Can't get 1909 to install

1. Tearing my hair out - Can't get 1909 to install - Similar Threads - Tearing hair Can't

2. Tearing my hair out with file manager.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tearing my hair out with file manager.: Tearing my hair out with file manager. I am trying to just simply copy a list of file names from one folder in windows10 file manager to either word or excel or even notepad. I have tried eveything that I've read and am not able to do this. CTRLA, CtrlC, Ctrl V does not work....
  3. Tearing my hair out with file manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tearing my hair out with file manager.: Tearing my hair out with file manager. I am trying to just simply copy a list of file names from one folder in windows10 file manager to either word or excel or even notepad. I have tried eveything that I've read and am not able to do this. CTRLA, CtrlC, Ctrl V does not work....
  4. Tearing my hair out with file manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  6. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  7. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can't remove docs from print queue - pulling hair out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove docs from print queue - pulling hair out: HP laptop, using Word, can't remove docs from print queue - pulling hair out! I've let the system do the work for me. The message says the print jobs are removed, so I proceed. Then I get a message that there are jobs stuck in the queue, so I give the system another try. I...
  9. Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10: Guys Whenever i download a file it has a padlock next to it, i then have to go into advanced option and decrypt the file every single time. I have followed a few guides but i just can't seem to turn this auto encryption off ! Really annoying me now, the drive is not...
  10. Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD: I replaced my motherboard, video card, SSD, and memory so far. The only things left are the processor, wireless card, and power supply. The PC is a little less than a year old, and I also wiped and reinstalled Windows. 157982