Windows 10: Tech Drawl, inc

Discus and support Tech Drawl, inc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In March of 2017, having trouble with my wifi printer install, i called Microsoft and was transferred to tech support. I thought i was speaking to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mustang Mama, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Tech Drawl, inc

In March of 2017, having trouble with my wifi printer install, i called Microsoft and was transferred to tech support. I thought i was speaking to Microsoft Tech Support, but id been transferred to Tech Crawl without being told this was not Microsoft. Tech Crawl got into my computer remotely. This was fine with me as i believed i was talking with Microsoft. While they had control of my $1300.00 laptop, they shut down Norton, then told me Norton wasnt working. Those thieves! I bought 3 years worth of Wi-Fi, computer protection for 3 devices for $500. Again, I believed I was talking with Microsoft. Two days later, with my Cannon printer working, my wonderful laptop was destroyed, no login, no nothing. Contacting them through an icon on my computer, they offered to fix my computer for another $150.00.

Being a retired techie myself, I finally realized what Tech Crawl was doing! I deleted the remote access icon immediately, and would suffer almost 3 years of harassing phone calls. Recently, I received an email from McAfee Global Support Stating they were charging my PayPal account for $380.94 for automatic renewal of my security account. Needless to say, I was hot!!! and not very polite to the man at the number on the email.

Please, dont make the same mistake i made.

:)

Mustang Mama, Jan 17, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Jan 17, 2020
  4. rmgrimnes Win User

Tech Drawl, inc

Should I get a q6600/q8200 or should I go for the i7 920?

i would like to have a new comp built for home office. i want it to scream. what parts would anyone suggest? i need a list to give to my comp tech.

rmgrimnes, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Tech Drawl, inc

1. Tech Drawl, inc - Similar Threads - Tech Drawl inc

2. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. Tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tech: I received a prompt for me to add a second email to my Microsoft Account. Code was received however could not do anything after that as my screen went white. Can I be directed to the department that sent me that code?Kenneth...
  5. Tech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tech: I received a prompt for me to add a second email to my Microsoft Account. Code was received however could not do anything after that as my screen went white. Can I be directed to the department that sent me that code?Kenneth...
  6. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  7. Wintech Experts Inc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wintech Experts Inc: Please send your reply about Wintech Experts Inc again please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/wintech-experts-inc/040fec74-3d23-4451-aa78-ad50528e4892
  8. Tech help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech help: This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package. I get this error trying to install the java Minecraft edition from...
  9. rapt inc

in Windows 10 Customization
    rapt inc: should I remove rapt inc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/rapt-inc/5060286b-45ad-4272-a33f-dea2c4cb7697
  10. Tech Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech Scam: I was just scammed by person claiming to be with Microsoft using Microsoft trademark as they got into my computer. I paid no money, but since they gained access to my computer, I assume I'm in danger re bank accounts, etc. What should my next steps be for my safety?...