Windows 10: tech hacked

Discus and support tech hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my system had a virus in it I called the #.the tech fixed it he first said no cost then tried to charge me now he keeps callig and I feel he is gonna... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TomJ1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. TomJ1 Win User

tech hacked

my system had a virus in it I called the #.the tech fixed it he first said no cost then tried to charge me now he keeps callig and I feel he is gonna mess with my system

:)

TomJ1, Sep 5, 2018
  2. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Notifications: How can I see them after they're gone?

We appreciate your response. If you see a pop-up that Microsoft has been hacked, we suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by
    Bruce Hagen on this thread to troubleshoot your concern.

You may also check this articles below on how to protect or report tech support scams:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 5, 2018
  4. CarolLJ Win User

tech hacked

Hacked. Bank and credit card information being stolen.

Pamela,

If your device was hacked, you need to have a clean install of Windows done. That's the first step, because everything on your system was compromised. That device shouldn't be connected to the internet, until you've had that done by a reputable tech shop.

I meant to post that at the beginning of my reply, then got distracted with card fraud. Up way too late. Sorry I didn't address that most important first step.

CarolLJ, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

tech hacked

1. tech hacked - Similar Threads - tech hacked

2. How would I go about reporting a tech agent?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How would I go about reporting a tech agent?: I'm literally in tears right now after this call. Yes he was real I got him from the support app from windows and they called me etc etc. This man was so rude he was getting loud and yelling at me!!! I told him he doesnt need to tell and be rude and he said hes just trying to...
  3. Win 10 new download pin causes total lockout even MS techs cannot break

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 new download pin causes total lockout even MS techs cannot break: . I have now bezen without use of my laptop for 2 weeks, remote MS tech had resplved other issues and I did have the problem v2004 so remote tech intitiated download of latest version, completed successfully, but after restart was aked for the pin which I had written down...
  4. ASSURE or AZURE TECH SUPPORT 24/7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ASSURE or AZURE TECH SUPPORT 24/7: Hello, I have spent the last three days talking to 'bots' which cannot help me. I need an actual live person to go into my computer to fix my problem as I do not know how, and the bots are unable to assist. Why am I paying $150 year for this service ?...
  5. I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death BSOD even after a Microsoft tech seemed to have...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death BSOD even after a Microsoft tech seemed to have...: My friend has a Dell Latitude E5470 running Windows 10 and Office 365. About a week ago around 3/27, while she was away, she started getting the BSOD. Another friend suggested she delete any apps she didn't need, which she did. That fixed it for about 2-3 days. Then on 4/1,...
  6. Error Code 0xc004f050 after Buying a Code from MS Store and No Tech Support from...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error Code 0xc004f050 after Buying a Code from MS Store and No Tech Support from...: I purchased a legitimate code & WIN10 Home from MS Store on to a computer I recently bought from Amazon that didn't come with an OS listed as such. I downloaded the software. Waited for it to go through its entire setup with multiple restarts and didn't interrupt. Entered the...
  7. Geek Tech, Geek Web

Geek Tech, Geek Web: My laptop locked up tonight. There was a number to call which was supposedly "Windows". 1-800-866-5169. They told me it was a Trojan and after working on it for well over an hour they freed it up and then told me it would cost $249.99 and plus $249.99 they would cover the...
  8. Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get...: Windows Tech support continue to miss scheduled calls that were made.. how do you get someone to return calls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-tech-support-continue-to-miss-scheduled/8368043c-68a2-4912-8e1b-55df63400447
  9. HELP! Windows 10 update caused high memory usage no Windows techs have a solution so far :(((

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Windows 10 update caused high memory usage no Windows techs have a solution so far :(((: A couple days ago my laptop pushed through a windows update that has caused my memory usage & CPU (at times) on task manager to be crazy high. (It’s been proven that it’s not my physical laptop or any software I previously had because my laptop has been completely wiped and...
  10. How STUPID could I be?? Hacked 5 days ago by Microsoft Tech support fraud impersonator

How STUPID could I be?? Hacked 5 days ago by Microsoft Tech support fraud impersonator: Ya think with all its capabilities, Microsoft could send some kind of UNIVERSAL WARNING TO ITS USERS ABOUT THIS SCAM AND NOT TO CALL THE "FAKE MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT NUMBER"? My life will never be the same after being sucked in by the Windows Defender error message scam that...