Windows 10: tech hacked

Discus and support tech hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my system had a virus in it I called the #.the tech fixed it he first said no cost then tried to charge me now he keeps callig and I feel he is gonna... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TomJ1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. TomJ1 Win User

tech hacked

my system had a virus in it I called the #.the tech fixed it he first said no cost then tried to charge me now he keeps callig and I feel he is gonna mess with my system

:)

TomJ1, Sep 5, 2018
  2. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Notifications: How can I see them after they're gone?

We appreciate your response. If you see a pop-up that Microsoft has been hacked, we suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by
    Bruce Hagen on this thread to troubleshoot your concern.

You may also check this articles below on how to protect or report tech support scams:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 5, 2018
  4. CarolLJ Win User

tech hacked

Hacked. Bank and credit card information being stolen.

Pamela,

If your device was hacked, you need to have a clean install of Windows done. That's the first step, because everything on your system was compromised. That device shouldn't be connected to the internet, until you've had that done by a reputable tech shop.

I meant to post that at the beginning of my reply, then got distracted with card fraud. Up way too late. Sorry I didn't address that most important first step.

CarolLJ, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

tech hacked

1. tech hacked - Similar Threads - tech hacked

2. MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...: Problem - tiny text at top of screen and all popups.Spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 tech people and problem not solved.Would like to set up dual boot to Linux - if so, will I have access to all my files AND programs?If Linux solves the problem, can I then delete...
  3. MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...: Problem - tiny text at top of screen and all popups.Spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 tech people and problem not solved.Would like to set up dual boot to Linux - if so, will I have access to all my files AND programs?If Linux solves the problem, can I then delete...
  4. How to get to higher tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get to higher tech: Very, VERY long story, short -I spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 techs - not one of them were able to solve AND NOT ONE OF THEM WOULD SEND ME TO HIGHER TECH. I have the case numbers.Problem - tiny text at top of page and in popups.4 of them came into my computer,...
  5. How to get to higher tech

How to get to higher tech: Very, VERY long story, short -I spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 techs - not one of them were able to solve AND NOT ONE OF THEM WOULD SEND ME TO HIGHER TECH. I have the case numbers.Problem - tiny text at top of page and in popups.4 of them came into my computer,...
  6. How to contact a tech for help, I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact a tech for help, I think I've been hacked: I need to speak to a security tech because I think I was hacked. Microsoft lock my computer up 9/14/23 said to call & I did & I now believe the tech I've been dealing with scammed me....
  7. How to contact a tech for help, I think I've been hacked

How to contact a tech for help, I think I've been hacked: I need to speak to a security tech because I think I was hacked. Microsoft lock my computer up 9/14/23 said to call & I did & I now believe the tech I've been dealing with scammed me....
  8. i need to get a phone number for tech help as my computer has been hacked and locked up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to get a phone number for tech help as my computer has been hacked and locked up.: My wife computer is locked up. It has been hacked. I need a phone number to talk with some one for help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-a-phone-number-for-tech-help-as-my/7f6aa923-3b10-4cd4-87c6-909212cd7c84
  9. i need to get a phone number for tech help as my computer has been hacked and locked up.

i need to get a phone number for tech help as my computer has been hacked and locked up.: My wife computer is locked up. It has been hacked. I need a phone number to talk with some one for help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-a-phone-number-for-tech-help-as-my/7f6aa923-3b10-4cd4-87c6-909212cd7c84
  10. How STUPID could I be?? Hacked 5 days ago by Microsoft Tech support fraud impersonator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How STUPID could I be?? Hacked 5 days ago by Microsoft Tech support fraud impersonator: Ya think with all its capabilities, Microsoft could send some kind of UNIVERSAL WARNING TO ITS USERS ABOUT THIS SCAM AND NOT TO CALL THE "FAKE MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT NUMBER"? My life will never be the same after being sucked in by the Windows Defender error message scam that...