Windows 10: Tech help

Discus and support Tech help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cambripro, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Cambripro Win User

Tech help

This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.

I get this error trying to install the java Minecraft edition from Minecraft.net I require assistance in figuring out how to properly install it.

:)

Cambripro, Oct 8, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 8, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Tech help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Tech help :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Tech help

1. Tech help - Similar Threads - Tech help

2. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  3. I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing the error Error0x80070643 for my Xbox App on my Laptop. I am not tech...: I genuinely can't explain it. Every time I try to open my Xbox App it comes up with Error 0x80070643, then when I try to launch it again it says it's updating, then goes back to said Error Screen. I am sick and tired of trying to fix this, I have been attempting to for days....
  4. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  5. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  6. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...: A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has been impossible. Need legit number and process. This is going on 4 days now....
  8. A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...

A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...: A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has been impossible. Need legit number and process. This is going on 4 days now....
  9. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?: I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-tech-savy-how-can-i-get-personal-help/55149268-1881-4248-9450-1477b45eda95
  10. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?: I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-tech-savy-how-can-i-get-personal-help/55149268-1881-4248-9450-1477b45eda95