Windows 10: Tech Help!

Discus and support Tech Help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I currently have an Alienware PC. Recently, it worked perfect. Now, when I start it up, the only thing I see is the logo and the “loading circle.”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yeeto_burrito2007, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Tech Help!

I currently have an Alienware PC. Recently, it worked perfect. Now, when I start it up, the only thing I see is the logo and the “loading circle.” After a few seconds, it says press a key to do a disk check. No matter what I do, around 20 seconds later, a black screen appears. I can’t do anything, I’ve tried resetting multiple times, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Win+P, but I can’t get it to do differently. This makes my PC useless. Please help me!

submitted by /u/yeeto_burrito2007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yeeto_burrito2007, Aug 15, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 15, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Tech Help!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Tech Help! :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Tech Help!

1. Tech Help! - Similar Threads - Tech Help

2. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  3. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  4. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...: A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has been impossible. Need legit number and process. This is going on 4 days now....
  6. A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...

A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has...: A tech from Microsoft wiped out most info from my computer. Contacting competent help has been impossible. Need legit number and process. This is going on 4 days now....
  7. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?: I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-tech-savy-how-can-i-get-personal-help/55149268-1881-4248-9450-1477b45eda95
  8. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?: I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-tech-savy-how-can-i-get-personal-help/55149268-1881-4248-9450-1477b45eda95
  9. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

10. Could anyone help me figure out why my pc keeps crashing. Im not very tech savvy so bear...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could anyone help me figure out why my pc keeps crashing. Im not very tech savvy so bear...: Here are the error reports. Any help is appreciated. Please let me know if you need any more information.Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket LKD_0x193_DxgkrnlLiveDump:80F_Status_0xC0000017__dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithWdLogs, type 0 Event Name:...