Windows 10: Tech noob here, why doesn't my laptop have a "Projecting to this PC" button right above the...

Discus and support Tech noob here, why doesn't my laptop have a "Projecting to this PC" button right above the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChickenMan1337 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChickenMan1337, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Tech noob here, why doesn't my laptop have a "Projecting to this PC" button right above the...

/u/ChickenMan1337, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Need help projecting PC to laptop

That seems a very old version of Connect. What version of Windows are you running on the laptop? Build 17763 suggests it is version 1809. What version are you running on the Desktop?

You could try resetting Connect. Click on Start and type 'connect' then select 'App settings' from the list on the right.

Tech noob here, why doesn't my laptop have a "Projecting to this PC" button right above the... [​IMG]

3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Tech noob here, why doesn't my laptop have a "Projecting to this PC" button right above the... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Tech noob here, why doesn't my laptop have a "Projecting to this PC" button right above the...

Need help projecting PC to laptop

Thank you. I tried going through the instructions, but to no avail, the laptop still isn't showing up in the list on my PC. If I remember right, I disconnected the projection yesterday morning, because the screen froze or something, and then I found I was unable to connect again, it not being in the list anymore. Both computers are on the same Wi-Fi.

stacy19201325, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Tech noob here, why doesn't my laptop have a "Projecting to this PC" button right above the...

1. Tech noob here, why doesn't my laptop have a "Projecting to this PC" button right above the... - Similar Threads - Tech noob here

2. My laptop doesn't have normal amount of space. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't have normal amount of space. Why?: In this picture It says there are only 57.4 GB on my laptop. It was a way higher amount before, and when i delete stuff, the overall space goes down too. Why does it do this?...
  3. My laptop doesn't have normal amount of space. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't have normal amount of space. Why?: In this picture It says there are only 57.4 GB on my laptop. It was a way higher amount before, and when i delete stuff, the overall space goes down too. Why does it do this?...
  4. PC-to-Laptop Projection Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC-to-Laptop Projection Error: I'm attempting to extend my PC screen to my laptop display using the Miracast feature, but I'm running into an issue. Seemingly at random, I will be able to successfully project my screen to the laptop without issue, but most of the time, my laptop display gets all "smeared"...
  5. PC-to-Laptop Projection Error

PC-to-Laptop Projection Error: I'm attempting to extend my PC screen to my laptop display using the Miracast feature, but I'm running into an issue. Seemingly at random, I will be able to successfully project my screen to the laptop without issue, but most of the time, my laptop display gets all "smeared"...
  6. Why doesn't the minimize button work on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't the minimize button work on my PC: Why doesn't the minimize button work on my PC. any screen Folder just lets me split the screen in two. This is a disaster for my time and work. Please Help me. I have looked for other similar questions from other people and your answers are not enough....
  7. Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.: Recently brought a new laptop with win10 . But the guy who gave the initial demo was a good guy and told me something about backing up windows 10 to an pendrive so if it crashes some day , I won't have to come and pay 500 rs (7$) to get it fixed. I didn't quiet get it . What...
  8. I'm a Noob...Get Me Out of Here!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm a Noob...Get Me Out of Here!: Hi I have got myself in a bit of a fix and I'm not sure where is best to get the help. I have a hard drive that i use to store and transport work files on between home and work. I am not the only person that uses the home laptop and i often leave it plugged in overnight and...
  9. Photo Application doesn't have Video Project.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo Application doesn't have Video Project.: Photos application in my Notebook doesn't have Video Project. I can't create new video. I use Window 10 Pro (not Pro N). [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-application-doesnt-have-video-project/89d2ff45-3351-43a2-8993-7ccbc1b6d3b8
  10. Floating button above apps

Floating button above apps: Is there any way (app/modification) to add floating button to Windows 10, which will be semitransparent and always above an app - even full screen game? I want to play Medieval 2 Total war on my Chuwi, but to call the In-Game Menu I need to press ESC button, and what...