Windows 10: Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?

Discus and support Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I spent over an hour waiting in the support chat to be transferred to the Windows Tech Expert who was supposed to be able to help with "wait time of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bluntzy, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Bluntzy Win User

Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?

I spent over an hour waiting in the support chat to be transferred to the Windows Tech Expert who was supposed to be able to help with "wait time of about 2 minutes." Then, while still in chat screen, was given notice that I was disconnected. So I started a new chat, told them the situation, they said they were transferring me to the Windows Tech Expert again and it would be 5-10 minutes. I spent another 45 minutes waiting in that chat screen to get no response and disconnected AGAIN! Is there even a Windows Tech Expert to chat with or have Nishta and Madelyn both lied to me in hopes I'd give

:)

Bluntzy, Jan 22, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jan 22, 2022
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat? - Similar Threads - Tech Support Doesn't

2. chat with tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chat with tech support: JPEG & PNP I think it is called PNP Files do not open. I have Windows 11 on a Dell Desktop Computer. I tried to Repair & Reset Microsoft Photos - Advanced and it did not work. JPEG, Etc still not Opening.I refer this to Technical Support for their Expertise.ThanksHugh...
  3. chat with tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chat with tech support: JPEG & PNP I think it is called PNP Files do not open. I have Windows 11 on a Dell Desktop Computer. I tried to Repair & Reset Microsoft Photos - Advanced and it did not work. JPEG, Etc still not Opening.I refer this to Technical Support for their Expertise.ThanksHugh...
  4. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  5. tech support

tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  6. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  7. Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?

Tech Support Doesn't Connect to Chat?: I spent over an hour waiting in the support chat to be transferred to the Windows Tech Expert who was supposed to be able to help with "wait time of about 2 minutes." Then, while still in chat screen, was given notice that I was disconnected. So I started a new chat, told...
  8. Can't connect with Microsoft support chat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't connect with Microsoft support chat: Last week I connected with the chat to fix an issue. I thought the issue was resolved so I accepted the answer and locked the chat. This week I tried to contact support again. Instead of opening a new chat it redirected me to the old chat conversation which is now locked. Now...
  9. Tech Support

Tech Support: Does anyone have a phone # for Tech Support IN the United States ONLY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/058f5907-61d4-4984-81e8-c780d446304d
  10. Has Microsoft Closed Online Chat by Text Tech Support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Has Microsoft Closed Online Chat by Text Tech Support?: I used to be able to talk to someone via a chat thread. This was very helpful. Now the only option is to call by phone. There you have to go through 5 minutes of an incredibly slow automated service (which as always does nothing more than waste time) and then you get put...