Windows 10: Tech Support Glitch

Discus and support Tech Support Glitch in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 2 onedrive account and one of them I no longer have access to the email address login. All of my files are there and the account is locked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Victor Irving Jenkins, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:43 PM.

1. Tech Support Glitch

I have 2 onedrive account and one of them I no longer have access to the email address login. All of my files are there and the account is locked. All communications to tech support are returned to the email I no longer have access to. When I want to send an email, it automatically captures the email address I have no access to and sends the response there.

:)

Victor Irving Jenkins, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  4. Martmcd Win User

Tech Support Glitch

Tech Support Scammers

Any tech support (from anybody) that you did not initiate is a scam.

microsoft (and any other legitimate tech company) WILL NOT call you unless YOU have previously arranged it.

microsoft error messages NEVER suggest you call a number.

uninstall any software that they told you to install. and read

"What to do if a tech support scammer already has your info"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/401340...

let us know how you get on

Thema:

Tech Support Glitch

1. Tech Support Glitch - Similar Threads - Tech Support Glitch

2. tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    tech support: I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft tech support account is expiring in 2 days and will automatically be renewed for $800.00.I don't believe I have such account. I believe this is a phony attempt to collect money from me. Can you confirm this to be a false action...
  3. Norton Tech Support Number * *** *** ****

Norton Tech Support Number * *** *** ****: Norton Tech Support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Phone Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Technical Support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton customer support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton customer service Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Tech Support Phone Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton...
  4. tech support needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tech support needed: how do i change .txt file into a .bat file (making a simple program and the instructions said it needed to be a .bat file) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support-needed/3bf23e33-fb62-49c8-85c0-b78c6ff53bfc"
  5. Tech Support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tech Support: I keep trying to purchase from Microsoft Store and I keep getting a pop up saying connect a device. I'm on my desktop computer and I have done what it's asked 5 times. Will not acknowledge my computer nor add device. Going insane, someone please help. Thanks....
  6. tech support referance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech support referance: Hi, I have gotten help form MS support reps with helpful steps and screen shots, and at at the bottom their was text that said something like " these steps are from the book ..... by ...... does anyone know the title of the book and the author? this author is a...
  7. Tech support

Tech support: My PC was not updating and I asked for help . I asked for an Agent to do Quick Access and have a look he said OK. Then asked for my first and last name my email address and phone number. This has never happened before I got suspicious and cut him off . Was I right in doing...
  8. Tech Support Scammers

Tech Support Scammers: I have paid money three times over the past two years to outfits that claim to be Microsoft tech support. I allow them to remotely access my computer to do their thing. I was finally told that any tech support you get after 6:00 pm is not Microsoft and these scammers are...
  9. Tech Support Scam

Tech Support Scam: Is myphonesupport a scam? Or are they parteners with microsoft? Made no payments to them and did not allow remote connection. Just want to make sure I talked to safe people....
  10. Windows Tech Support

Windows Tech Support: In the last several months I have gotten calls from person claiming to be from window tech support. they say something is wrong and they need to fix it. I have been told that window tech DOES NOT call UNLESS you call them first with a problem. Is this correct. I have not...