Windows 10: Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update

Discus and support Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Had an online tech try to correct a problem with Yahoo mail not working in Windows 10. Took 3 hours, he did a system restore, problem was not fixed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhyllisHahn, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update

Had an online tech try to correct a problem with Yahoo mail not working in Windows 10. Took 3 hours, he did a system restore, problem was not fixed. I got in line for a phone tech and have not heard back for 2 hours. Ready to switch to MAC just for customer service.

anyone else find a way to fix this?

:)

PhyllisHahn, Aug 25, 2019

2. FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Thanks for this and your step by step. My search for updates only took 10 minutes after your guide.

Spaceman Spiff, Aug 25, 2019
  3. TC-man Win User
    Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Aug 25, 2019
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update

1. Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Tech support able

2. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  5. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  6. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  7. Tech support on constant problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tech support on constant problem with windows 10: I've already had to install windows 10 five times, it keeps failing everytime I turn off the pc after the reinstall or reset. When I reinstall windows because it ends up in this never ending loop of not booting or just freezing on the black windows loading screen the one...
  8. tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech support: why does my screen locks me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/bfd891fa-3f76-4add-a576-6b3194aa9af2
  9. Tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech support: My PC was not updating and I asked for help . I asked for an Agent to do Quick Access and have a look he said OK. Then asked for my first and last name my email address and phone number. This has never happened before I got suspicious and cut him off . Was I right in doing...
  10. Windows Tech Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Tech Support: In the last several months I have gotten calls from person claiming to be from window tech support. they say something is wrong and they need to fix it. I have been told that window tech DOES NOT call UNLESS you call them first with a problem. Is this correct. I have not...