Windows 10: Tech support on constant problem with windows 10

Discus and support Tech support on constant problem with windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've already had to install windows 10 five times, it keeps failing everytime I turn off the pc after the reinstall or reset. When I reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jorge_Garcia2007, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Tech support on constant problem with windows 10

I've already had to install windows 10 five times, it keeps failing everytime I turn off the pc after the reinstall or reset.

When I reinstall windows because it ends up in this never ending loop of not booting or just freezing on the black windows loading screen the one that doesn't have the windows logo, it works perfectly, but only the time I boot it with the reinstall, non of the solution I get on this website have worked, I tried everything.

I want to know if it's a hardware problem but I've done everything from updating to using command prompt fixes, getting on safe mode and trying driver updates, but it just keeps dying after the reboot of the pc.

:)

Jorge_Garcia2007, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Tech support on constant problem with windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Tech support on constant problem with windows 10

1. Tech support on constant problem with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Tech support constant

2. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  5. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  6. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  7. Tech Support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tech Support: With the size that Microsoft is, why have I waited 5 hours for them to connect early this afternoon, and now 3 hours to connect to live chat? This is ridiculous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/b4b5f62f-7db8-471c-a2d9-4959aa37640d
  8. tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech support: why does my screen locks me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/bfd891fa-3f76-4add-a576-6b3194aa9af2
  9. Tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech support: My PC was not updating and I asked for help . I asked for an Agent to do Quick Access and have a look he said OK. Then asked for my first and last name my email address and phone number. This has never happened before I got suspicious and cut him off . Was I right in doing...
  10. Windows Tech Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Tech Support: In the last several months I have gotten calls from person claiming to be from window tech support. they say something is wrong and they need to fix it. I have been told that window tech DOES NOT call UNLESS you call them first with a problem. Is this correct. I have not...