Windows 10: Tech Support Scammers

Discus and support Tech Support Scammers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have paid money three times over the past two years to outfits that claim to be Microsoft tech support. I allow them to remotely access my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GeoParr3, Nov 5, 2018.

1. GeoParr3 Win User

Tech Support Scammers

I have paid money three times over the past two years to outfits that claim to be Microsoft tech support. I allow them to remotely access my computer to do their thing. I was finally told that any tech support you get after 6:00 pm is not Microsoft and these scammers are able to use the phone number that belongs to Microsoft after hours to look legitimate. They are all from a foreign country, as their English is very broken. Now, they are calling me to tell me they are going out of business and want to issue me a refund. I just tell them to go jump off a cliff, but they keep calling. How can I be sure they are not still remotely connected to my desktop computer with Windows 10?

:)

GeoParr3, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

Tech Support Scammers [​IMG]

Borg 386, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Tech Support Scammers

We talked to Windows tech support scammers. Here's why you shouldn't

We talked to Windows tech support scammers. Here's why you shouldn't | ZDNet

Borg 386, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Tech Support Scammers

1. Tech Support Scammers - Similar Threads - Tech Support Scammers

2. Just want to make people aware- Tech support phone scammers are at it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just want to make people aware- Tech support phone scammers are at it again.: Hey everyone,If you have not received any calls, Microsoft Scammers are at it again. A guy called my mom saying that their was an issue with her Microsoft account and that he wanted to know what it said on her computer. She told him that her "so called computer" was not on...
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  4. Support number scammer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Support number scammer: Is there a real support phone number or are all numbers fake that are posted in replies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-number-scammer/a54f6ea8-0231-4046-bdf8-059dc4c8c323
  5. Support number scammer

Support number scammer: Is there a real support phone number or are all numbers fake that are posted in replies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-number-scammer/7835bf7f-8ab3-439f-83f7-07b768649ed5
  6. Technical Support Scammers

Technical Support Scammers: Is it safe click "call me back" or "schedule a call" under the pop up that says "Talk to a person" after I click "get help" when I go to Update Issues? The last time I did that, a lady with a foreign accent took me to a sight that prompted a "share my screen", giving her...
  7. Rogue TrendMicro Employee Sold Customer Data to Tech Support Scammers

in Windows 10 News
    Rogue TrendMicro Employee Sold Customer Data to Tech Support Scammers: Do you always feel uncomfortable trusting companies with your data? If so, you're not alone. While companies do much to protect themselves from external threats, insiders always pose the highest risk to a company's data. Unfortunately, when we say companies can't eliminate...
  8. scammers fake support

scammers fake support: Microsoft will not post support on my pc at anytime / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scammers-fake-support/9676351d-528c-4875-a2b9-fd30f60b8644"
  9. Tech support scammers find a home on Microsoft TechNet pages

in Windows 10 News
    Tech support scammers find a home on Microsoft TechNet pages: Tech support scammers have created over 3,000 pages on the Microsoft TechNet portal to promote various shady services. The reason for invading Microsoft's portal was to gain a reputational boost from the microsoft.com domain, allowing their shady ads to appear higher in...
  10. Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware: In my E-Mail this morning: Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet 67838

Users found this page by searching for:

1. krish radiant solutions going out of business

2. krish radiant solutions scam

3. krish radiant microsoft scam

4. is krish radiant solutions a scam