Windows 10: tech support

Discus and support tech support in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fred Castillo, Feb 26, 2024.

1. tech support

need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher

:)

Fred Castillo, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2024
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Martmcd Win User

tech support

Tech Support Scammers

Any tech support (from anybody) that you did not initiate is a scam.

microsoft (and any other legitimate tech company) WILL NOT call you unless YOU have previously arranged it.

microsoft error messages NEVER suggest you call a number.

uninstall any software that they told you to install. and read

"What to do if a tech support scammer already has your info"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/401340...

let us know how you get on

Martmcd, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

tech support

1. tech support - Similar Threads - tech support

2. Can't bypass admin requisites for sharing a file to tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't bypass admin requisites for sharing a file to tech support: I have Windows 10 and use Bitdefender for an antivirus. I became aware of said program not working at all, going so far that I can not even run any of their installer exes to reinstall it as the executables suddenly and mysteriously die seconds after they start running.All of...
  3. Can't bypass admin requisites for sharing a file to tech support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't bypass admin requisites for sharing a file to tech support: I have Windows 10 and use Bitdefender for an antivirus. I became aware of said program not working at all, going so far that I can not even run any of their installer exes to reinstall it as the executables suddenly and mysteriously die seconds after they start running.All of...
  4. Can't bypass admin requisites for sharing a file to tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND: Microsoft takes $106.61 from us every year and has now STOPPED live tech support. I need someone to walk me through software Settings to fix the current problem like they used to do in 2020 and 2021. I am a senior citizen and not that tech-savvy. My printer does not work and...
  6. No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND: Microsoft takes $106.61 from us every year and has now STOPPED live tech support. I need someone to walk me through software Settings to fix the current problem like they used to do in 2020 and 2021. I am a senior citizen and not that tech-savvy. My printer does not work and...
  7. No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Constant blue screens, need tech support help with mini dumps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens, need tech support help with mini dumps: My lenovo legion 5 laptop has been plagued with bluescreens since I got it. Most common one being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and sometimes Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. I know it is not a RAM issue as I replaced my RAM a few days ago and the errors have persisted. Link to onedrive...
  9. Constant blue screens, need tech support help with mini dumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screens, need tech support help with mini dumps: My lenovo legion 5 laptop has been plagued with bluescreens since I got it. Most common one being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and sometimes Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. I know it is not a RAM issue as I replaced my RAM a few days ago and the errors have persisted. Link to onedrive...
  10. Constant blue screens, need tech support help with mini dumps