Windows 10: tech support

Discus and support tech support in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why does my screen locks me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/bfd891fa-3f76-4add-a576-6b3194aa9af2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeCannizzaro, Aug 31, 2019.

1. tech support

why does my screen locks me out

:)

JoeCannizzaro, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 31, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Martmcd Win User

tech support

Tech Support Scammers

Any tech support (from anybody) that you did not initiate is a scam.

microsoft (and any other legitimate tech company) WILL NOT call you unless YOU have previously arranged it.

microsoft error messages NEVER suggest you call a number.

uninstall any software that they told you to install. and read

"What to do if a tech support scammer already has your info"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/401340...

let us know how you get on

Martmcd, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

tech support

1. tech support - Similar Threads - tech support

2. Spent 2 Hours with windows "tech support" for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spent 2 Hours with windows "tech support" for no reason: This is unreal I have a WINDOWS ISSUE... contact windows "tech support" spend 2 hours trying to figure out what's wrong guy leaves without even letting me know. I am having trouble with my storage devices if someone actually wants to help please let me know....
  3. Is there any way [possible to talk to a Live Tech Support in the USA?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there any way [possible to talk to a Live Tech Support in the USA?: My Microsoft Edge is blocked by the Microsoft Virus Scam that is listed in the forums here. Wants me to call a number that Im sure is the scammer. I tried getting help here on the computer via them calling me with no call coming. I have to access my work through computer...
  4. Is Microsoft Tech Support Usually So Poor?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Microsoft Tech Support Usually So Poor?: Since the update of August 13th 2019 - KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) - I have been having a number of problems with my W10 installation. Level 1 Tech Support couldn't resolve the issues (remotely) and raised it to Level 2 Support. The booked call of FIVE days later didn't...
  5. How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my...: I talked to two of you tech support employees in Manilla, Philippines. Neither of these support people had any idea about how to configure my wireless internet connection. They also refused to give me their Microsoft Employee ID numbers as a means of identifying them. I...
  6. Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech support not able to fix problem after windows 10 update: Had an online tech try to correct a problem with Yahoo mail not working in Windows 10. Took 3 hours, he did a system restore, problem was not fixed. I got in line for a phone tech and have not heard back for 2 hours. Ready to switch to MAC just for customer service....
  7. Tech Support Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tech Support Glitch: I have 2 onedrive account and one of them I no longer have access to the email address login. All of my files are there and the account is locked. All communications to tech support are returned to the email I no longer have access to. When I want to send an email, it...
  8. Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?

Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?: RATIONALE The 3-second Look-up Time (with MalwareBytes installed) is tolerable....but now I'm getting a long "h a n g", when I re-start the Look-up after say 30 minutes of idle time.......some unknown process grabs the App., and won't release it for at least 1 minute....
  9. Repair by Microsoft Tech Support with 10 digit case file number; refund?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repair by Microsoft Tech Support with 10 digit case file number; refund?: I was working with 4th tech support in windows 10 repair, my setting icons does not activate. They said there was an error and were going to pay me $300 as a refund, then they put in $1,350 from Chase Bank, said it was an error, my bank said nothing was deposited. Is this...
  10. Unable to update from 1809 to 1903 with help from Microsoft support techs

Unable to update from 1809 to 1903 with help from Microsoft support techs: Split from this thread. Hello, I have just wasted over 10 hours with 6 "technicians" about problems that Microsoft have caused on my laptop NONE of the so called technicians, level 1 and level 2 could not fix the problems. The mail problem is not being able to update from...