Windows 10: Tech Utilities is a spam company

Discus and support Tech Utilities is a spam company in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I post a warning about Tech Utilities? They are selling a program that does not work, after running it it said my issue was repaired, so I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardPare, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Tech Utilities is a spam company

How do I post a warning about Tech Utilities? They are selling a program that does not work, after running it it said my issue was repaired, so I went to back up my Files and got the same error message:

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\richa\Pictures\Camera Roll. ErrorTech Utilities is a spam company :(STATUS_WAIT_3 (0x80070003))

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\richa\Documents. ErrorTech Utilities is a spam company :(STATUS_WAIT_3 (0x80070003))

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\richa\Music. ErrorTech Utilities is a spam company :(STATUS_WAIT_3 (0x80070003))

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\richa\Pictures. ErrorTech Utilities is a spam company :(STATUS_WAIT_3 (0x80070003))

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\richa\Videos. ErrorTech Utilities is a spam company :(STATUS_WAIT_3 (0x80070003))

The program does not work it is a scam!

:)

RichardPare, Mar 26, 2019

2. tech utilities

Tech Utilities? Is that a company that you called or called you? If so, then they aren't associated with Microsoft.

Solar-Eclipse, Mar 26, 2019
  3. relentless spam

I am getting spam from a company selling online **** pills.I have gone to their site and on their site I have found a report spam facility.

While using the facility I received three more spam mail.Any suggestions

Does reporting spam actually work ?

Anthonyrawlins, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Tech Utilities is a spam company

relentless spam

I am getting spam from a company selling online **** pills.I have gone to their site and on their site I have found a report spam facility.

While using the facility I received three more spam mail.Any suggestions

Anthonyrawlins, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Tech Utilities is a spam company

1. Tech Utilities is a spam company - Similar Threads - Tech Utilities spam

2. Absolute novice inquiry. How is the security company ADT utilizing Device Task?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolute novice inquiry. How is the security company ADT utilizing Device Task?: What are third party domains? Microsoft is installed on my computer. I have no separate gaming platforms or separate educationalproducts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolute-novice-inquiry-how-is-the-security/321afbf8-d6a9-40d5-9c12-da7fb5df5837
  3. Absolute novice inquiry. How is the security company ADT utilizing Device Task?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolute novice inquiry. How is the security company ADT utilizing Device Task?: What are third party domains? Microsoft is installed on my computer. I have no separate gaming platforms or separate educationalproducts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolute-novice-inquiry-how-is-the-security/321afbf8-d6a9-40d5-9c12-da7fb5df5837
  4. Tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tech: I received a prompt for me to add a second email to my Microsoft Account. Code was received however could not do anything after that as my screen went white. Can I be directed to the department that sent me that code?Kenneth...
  5. anyone familiar with a company called astronorm tech solutions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    anyone familiar with a company called astronorm tech solutions?: anyone familiar with astronorm tech solutions? they want to sell me internet security services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anyone-familiar-with-a-company-called-astronorm/7b3b3596-443d-44d8-8405-e7d3fa080789
  6. SPAM!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPAM!: I’m getting, assuming, spam from someone, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, that claims to be using the Microsoft brand name. They provide a number for any questions +1 845 813-2204 and claim to be “2021@Microsoft Corporation ALL RIGHTS RESERVED“They say they will...
  7. Is it spam

Is it spam: I have received an email from microsoft. When i click on the link it shwo sonething else. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-spam/3a9578be-955b-4c09-b895-a619afdd30a9
  8. MicroNetworkSolutions - dealt with this tech support/security company?

MicroNetworkSolutions - dealt with this tech support/security company?: Has anyone dealt with this tech support/security company? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-protectwindows8_1/micronetworksolutions/87041cdc-3327-4796-9ccb-22ec69a12bf2
  9. I think I was scammed by a tech support company. I let them remotely

I think I was scammed by a tech support company. I let them remotely: They ran a command prompt dir/s scan with letters in red. I was told there were many errors and on the bottom line was a line that says my computer was hacked by the koobface virus. They told me it would cost $300 to repair so I thought it was a scam. I broke the network...
  10. RSA 2018 - 34 companies stand up for cybersecurity with a tech accord

in Windows 10 News
    RSA 2018 - 34 companies stand up for cybersecurity with a tech accord: [img] Last year at the RSA Conference in San Francisco, in the wake of escalating cyberattacks by criminal organizations and nation states – and just a few months before WannaCry and NotPetya crippled enterprises around the world – Microsoft called for bold new measures...