Windows 10: Techinical difficulties

Discus and support Techinical difficulties in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, my laptop won't let me watch any movies on Netflix, apparently it's something to do with the Graphics hardware blocking it, or something, not sure.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by faustinax.a, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Techinical difficulties

So, my laptop won't let me watch any movies on Netflix, apparently it's something to do with the Graphics hardware blocking it, or something, not sure. But if you know what I'm talking about please help me! Thank you, your a life saver! Techinical difficulties :))

:)

faustinax.a, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Vario Win User

Difficulty with new build

Hello.

I just built a new computer with a Biostar NF4 SLI Mobo, a MSI ATI X800XL, 2x512 Mushkin Ram, 80 GB SATA Samsung HDD.

Computer had a lot of difficulty after a fresh reformat and install of windows. Lots of difficulty with drivers, for example, mouse fails to work occasionally after boot. The main problem I am experiencing is the Videocard fails to take any catalyst drivers. After an install of the latest drivers, I get a CLI.exe error, and the catalyst control center fails to load (which it should load every windows boot) Windows is up to date.

The error is as follows:
    CLI.exe - Application error:
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Any suggestions? I am wondering about compatibility between this particular motherboard and the video card.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Ran DXDIAG. According to direct x, I am running an x800gto. Should it say x800xl? Is it possible a prior owner (this is a possibly refurb. ebay purchase) flashed the card wrong? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Vario, Oct 4, 2018
  3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Club House

I suggest putting it on DirectX 10 with all maxed out. Works for my PC, so it should work for you too.

On a sidenote: I recently started replaying Shadow of Chernobyl (including the Complete mod) on "Stalker" difficulty (one step harder than the easiest difficulty level). If it weren't for those Snorks and Mercs I had upped it even a little more (FYI, Mercs hold extremely good positions in the first game).

Peter1986C, Oct 4, 2018
  4. maranna Win User

Techinical difficulties

VM

So should have I turned mine on when I was in group policy editor?
    I only ask b/c it seemed easy to follow the steps and I am having difficulty with the tutorial.

>>I did the registry change you suggested and rebooted.
    1-what did I do?
    2-how would you suggest I handle my past and future Macriuum images with this reg change? (I did bookmark the page)
    3-can I now build a virtual box with 64 bit guests?

maranna, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Techinical difficulties

1. Techinical difficulties - Similar Threads - Techinical difficulties

2. Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive: Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing a shared network drive from my work computer. Every time I try to connect, I receive an error message stating that the drive cannot be found. I've double-checked the network settings and ensured that I have the correct permissions. Could...
  3. Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive: Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing a shared network drive from my work computer. Every time I try to connect, I receive an error message stating that the drive cannot be found. I've double-checked the network settings and ensured that I have the correct permissions. Could...
  4. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  5. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  6. Difficulty turning on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Difficulty turning on my Laptop: Hello my name is Mike, I was using my laptop then got distracted for a short while when i came back to my laptop i found it in sleep mode and assumed that i turned it off so i went to bed not knowing that i never turned it off. So in the morning when i woke up i decided to...
  7. techinical issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    techinical issue: now i have in stalled new version but the files are showing error.. and new downloaded files also errored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/techinical-issue/6fe0b49f-0e84-45a4-a3d1-69030412dedd
  8. Not techinically windows related but is it bad to use the power button to shut off your...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not techinically windows related but is it bad to use the power button to shut off your...: is it bad to use the power button to shut off your computer? Also is there a key combination that shuts down your computer when it's freezing up? I find I clicking shutdown leads to long time of doing nothing. Also, has anyone experienced this problem from using...
  9. techinical

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    techinical: It takes long time for context menu to load right click In mouse. It happens only once after starting windows. Context menu loads within 1 second after that. Any solution>=? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/techinical/bfc36e01-f346-4d79-bdda-b88fdbf3f19a
  10. Techinal error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Techinal error: the words from my activate windows notification is permanently stuck at the bottom right screen and wont go away even If I restart my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/techinal-error/1c3ad084-4282-4090-afc0-2f72be271e03

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all of a sudden my laptop wont let me sign in to ebay