Windows 10: techinical

Discus and support techinical in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It takes long time for context menu to load right click In mouse. It happens only once after starting windows. Context menu loads within 1 second after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nikhil K G, Feb 25, 2020.

1. techinical

It takes long time for context menu to load right click In mouse. It happens only once after starting windows. Context menu loads within 1 second after that. Any solution>=?

:)

Nikhil K G, Feb 25, 2020

2. Techinical Support/Customer Support?

Is the a way to actually submit a techinical support ticket? The best I got was a virtual assistant that couldn't understand a simple, clearly worded question followed by a yes/no loop. Example:

Microsoft Virtual Assistant:

I'm Microsoft's Virtual Agent. I'd love to help you. You can also ask to talk to a person at any time. Please briefly describe your issue below.

Me:

Windows not entering into sleep state.

Here's what I think you are asking about: My Surface won’t wake or turn on. Is that correct?

Me:

No

I found this post on Microsoft Community that might help solve the problem.

Windows 10 goes into the sleep mode constantly

Did this solve your problem?

Me:

NO!!!!!

DoyleBrown, Feb 25, 2020
  3. AnjaiahBoddupally, Feb 25, 2020
  4. techinical

Will my Business Contact Manager for outlook run under Windows 10?

Hi RustyJoerin,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Please answer this question to get more clarity on this issue.

• Which version of Microsoft Office suite is installed on the computer?
    You may refer to the reply posted by “Andre Da Costa” from this thread.

Office 2013 of Windows 10 Techinal Preview

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

techinical

1. techinical - Similar Threads - techinical

2. techinical issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    techinical issue: now i have in stalled new version but the files are showing error.. and new downloaded files also errored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/techinical-issue/6fe0b49f-0e84-45a4-a3d1-69030412dedd
  3. Not techinically windows related but is it bad to use the power button to shut off your...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not techinically windows related but is it bad to use the power button to shut off your...: is it bad to use the power button to shut off your computer? Also is there a key combination that shuts down your computer when it's freezing up? I find I clicking shutdown leads to long time of doing nothing. Also, has anyone experienced this problem from using...
  4. Techinal error

Techinal error: the words from my activate windows notification is permanently stuck at the bottom right screen and wont go away even If I restart my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/techinal-error/1c3ad084-4282-4090-afc0-2f72be271e03
  5. Techinical difficulties

Techinical difficulties: So, my laptop won't let me watch any movies on Netflix, apparently it's something to do with the Graphics hardware blocking it, or something, not sure. But if you know what I'm talking about please help me! Thank you, your a life saver! :))...