Windows 10: technical assistance

Discus and support technical assistance in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I turn off the mouse icon light on my Toshiba laptop touchpad?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by adubman, Sep 24, 2019.

1. adubman Win User

technical assistance

How do I turn off the mouse icon light on my Toshiba laptop touchpad?

:)

adubman, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

technical assistance

technical

Hello,

System file corruption is one of the possible reasons why you're not able to launch Settings on your computer. To better assist you, please answer the following:

• Are there any changes made on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to launch Settings
      in your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a Test User Profile. This is to see if the same issue occurs on a different user profile.

To create a Test User Profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Settings then hit the
      Enter
      key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the User Profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.

We'll be waiting on the results.

Dyan Rey, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

technical assistance

1. technical assistance - Similar Threads - technical assistance

2. I need technical assistance windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need technical assistance windows 11: Unable to run update files .no security screens thing like snipping tool are not there I've reloaded windows 4 times nothing works done troubleshooting always with error. Do I need to wipe my desktop computer clean none of the fixes or self help work...
  3. I need technical assistance windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need technical assistance windows 11: Unable to run update files .no security screens thing like snipping tool are not there I've reloaded windows 4 times nothing works done troubleshooting always with error. Do I need to wipe my desktop computer clean none of the fixes or self help work...
  4. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  5. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  6. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  7. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  8. Request for assistance from microsoft technical support to install driver to enable Acer...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Request for assistance from microsoft technical support to install driver to enable Acer...: Request for assistance from Microsoft Technical Support Team , to install driver to enable acer aspire 3 laptop with Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 to be able to send pdf scans please ? Movedfrom: Microsoft 365 and Office Unknown/other Windows 10...
  9. What happened to live technical support with remote assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to live technical support with remote assistance: What happened to live technical support with remote assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-live-technical-support-with/4a4ea58b-fba3-4fd2-ac95-5f6fd79b98af
  10. SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS: IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT TIME WASTED FIXING PROBLEMS CREATED EVERY-TIME MICROSOFT DOES AN UPDATE? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHERE I HAVE HAD TO SPEND A DAY FINDING WHERE MY DOCUMENTS HAVE GONE AND REINSTALLING APPS AND ICONS ON THE DISPLAY SCREEN.,...