Windows 10: Technical Difficulties are happening tonight

Discus and support Technical Difficulties are happening tonight in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I seem to be having technical difficulties tonight. My phone is having delayed messages through Facebook Messenger and my laptop says it wasn't fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Technical Difficulties are happening tonight

I seem to be having technical difficulties tonight. My phone is having delayed messages through Facebook Messenger and my laptop says it wasn't fully up to date. I don't understand as I am always on top of keeping all of my computers up to date. It's supposed to be set to Automatic Updates anyways. Below is the screenshot of what my computer said. In regards to the phone, I was told by a friend that she was experiencing delayed messages through Facebook Messenger as well. She said the software on these iPhones always get buggy when they are about to release a software update such as iOS 10.3.3 and iOS 11.

Technical Difficulties are happening tonight [​IMG]

:)

Jesse Williams, Jun 13, 2017

2. .CVS technical difficulties

Hi Connie,

Based on the information you provided. The issue is with the website, since it is only happening on that website. We also suggest opening the website using a different computer/device and see if it has the same issue. Take note that result may differ if
    you're going to open the website using a mobile device rather than a computer.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 13, 2017
  3. .CVS technical difficulties

I can get into CVS web site but cannot get into prescription center or fill my prescriptions. The page keeps taking me back to the sign in page with message, having technical difficulties, please try again later! I emailed CVS and they told me to change
    browsers and clear cookies. I did that but I still can't get into the prescription center. I use google chrome but I also have Microsoft edge. And I did try the edge but that didn't work! Is it my computer that is having problems or CVS?

conniecasella, Jun 13, 2017
  4. Technical Difficulties are happening tonight

Hi Jesse.

Regarding Windows update, did you click "Restart now" ?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 13, 2017
  5. Phone Man Win User
    On your phone, are you on T-Mobile? They have had problems all day.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Jun 13, 2017
  6. Yes. I clicked restart.

7. No. I have Verizon Wireless.

8. Mooly Win User

Technical Difficulties are happening tonight

I am seeing this message on both my PC's. One is running Pro and the other Home versions of W10.

Edit... this kind of explains it. Users are not going to like seeing this kind of warning, what is the betting that MS change this behaviour.

http://www.intowindows.com/your-devi...in-windows-10/

Mooly, Jun 13, 2017
  9. Cliff S New Member
    I had the same notification on both my PCs last night too.
    I'm supposing they used the push notification because of this: {{windowTitle}}

Cliff S, Jun 13, 2017
  10. Mooly Win User
    After the major problems ten days or so ago when internal MS builds got released as updates (and caused me several hours work wondering what was going on) I set my Pro version to defer updates.

I am still being told that my system is out of date and to run a manual check to 'fix this'. I presume, because of my settings, that the updates are not found and yet the message persists. Not good.

Defender is updating normally.

Mooly, Jun 13, 2017
  11. I just went through this update. Not sure what's changed, but so far I haven't encountered a problem yet.

Wiley Coyote, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Technical Difficulties are happening tonight

1. Technical Difficulties are happening tonight - Similar Threads - Technical Difficulties are

2. What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or...: What is the reason why this feature, which is available in mobile systems, has not been brought to Windows? Do I have to set the Windows firewall by selecting individual files one by one? Does it make it difficult to decide which files to choose since that files such as .dll...
  3. Technical

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical: Hi, I was wondering on procedure in the case of a PC OS windows 8 OEM in which hard drive failure outside of warranty, how to complete Activation verification during ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical/b198465d-1fdd-4651-879e-2e88919bf42e
  4. Technical difficulties

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical difficulties: Google is the main system I use on my laptop. I use it for youtube, games, work, etc. Every time I open google after powering off my laptop it is normal for a few seconds, then kicks me right off. Then, it opens google right back up, but all my tabs and things are closed. I...
  5. What happened to live technical support with remote assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to live technical support with remote assistance: What happened to live technical support with remote assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-live-technical-support-with/4a4ea58b-fba3-4fd2-ac95-5f6fd79b98af
  6. Technical

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical: My internet isn’t working and i checked and it seems Ipv6 isn’t working. I did every thing i could think of can i have some help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical/432766cd-44a5-43f8-9dfe-5c696c94ebdb
  7. Technical Difficulties Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical Difficulties Audio: It happened a few days back. The problem should be somewhat common according to the number of people trying to fix the problem. I also read in an article that the audio problems might have been caused by an update. Its 2020 though, could it really be because of the update?...
  8. Technical difficulties - Computer constantly restarting after attempting a reset

Technical difficulties - Computer constantly restarting after attempting a reset: Hi there, I've seen this problem around various forums but cannot find a solution - after attempting a reset, a pop up would appear while attempting to install windows, the pop up being " The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error ", after which...
  9. my store is having a technical difficulties

in Windows 10 Customization
    my store is having a technical difficulties: my store is having a technical difficulties. I can't download anything from my store,so help me solve my problem.thinks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-store-is-having-a-technical-difficulties/b2a38ce8-63e3-4823-bff2-6aa350e2ba39
  10. technical.

technical.: Since windows 10 changeover some time ago I lost my sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/technical/d128d1c4-54e9-49a0-8693-9f53bdef42fd