Windows 10: Technical Difficulties Audio

Discus and support Technical Difficulties Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It happened a few days back. The problem should be somewhat common according to the number of people trying to fix the problem. I also read in an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Poodle_258, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Technical Difficulties Audio

It happened a few days back. The problem should be somewhat common according to the number of people trying to fix the problem. I also read in an article that the audio problems might have been caused by an update. Its 2020 though, could it really be because of the update?

So I tried to connect my headphones wired. I got a notification where it asks if this is the device I want to connect and clicked "OK". Yet, the sound output is still my device's speaker, not my headphones. Is there a sure fix for this? I tried updating and disabling and restarting. It worked but once I plug out my headphones back, I have to update, reinstall, restart and all, all over again its frustrating,

I want to check if there are problems with my laptop but the shops are not open due to the current pandemic. My headphones are working, my sound is on and I have done everything from the "Get help" under the trouble shooting settings but everything doesn't seem to work.

:)

Poodle_258, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 5, 2020
  3. my store is having a technical difficulties

my store is having a technical difficulties.

I can't download anything from my store,so help me solve my problem.thinks

ustazustazu, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Technical Difficulties Audio

Kari, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Technical Difficulties Audio

1. Technical Difficulties Audio - Similar Threads - Technical Difficulties Audio

2. What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or...: What is the reason why this feature, which is available in mobile systems, has not been brought to Windows? Do I have to set the Windows firewall by selecting individual files one by one? Does it make it difficult to decide which files to choose since that files such as .dll...
  3. Technical

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical: Hi, I was wondering on procedure in the case of a PC OS windows 8 OEM in which hard drive failure outside of warranty, how to complete Activation verification during ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical/b198465d-1fdd-4651-879e-2e88919bf42e
  4. Technical difficulties

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical difficulties: Google is the main system I use on my laptop. I use it for youtube, games, work, etc. Every time I open google after powering off my laptop it is normal for a few seconds, then kicks me right off. Then, it opens google right back up, but all my tabs and things are closed. I...
  5. Technical

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical: My internet isn’t working and i checked and it seems Ipv6 isn’t working. I did every thing i could think of can i have some help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical/432766cd-44a5-43f8-9dfe-5c696c94ebdb
  6. Audio Difficulties on new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Difficulties on new laptop: Hi there, I am experiencing some strange issues with my microphone on my new laptop. When I plug in my headphones to the audio jack the microphone becomes unable to detect any audio input however if I unplug the headphones again the audio can be registered. Secondly...
  7. Technical difficulties - Computer constantly restarting after attempting a reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical difficulties - Computer constantly restarting after attempting a reset: Hi there, I've seen this problem around various forums but cannot find a solution - after attempting a reset, a pop up would appear while attempting to install windows, the pop up being " The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error ", after which...
  8. my store is having a technical difficulties

in Windows 10 Customization
    my store is having a technical difficulties: my store is having a technical difficulties. I can't download anything from my store,so help me solve my problem.thinks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-store-is-having-a-technical-difficulties/b2a38ce8-63e3-4823-bff2-6aa350e2ba39
  9. technical.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    technical.: Since windows 10 changeover some time ago I lost my sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/technical/d128d1c4-54e9-49a0-8693-9f53bdef42fd
  10. Technical Difficulties are happening tonight

in Windows 10 Support
    Technical Difficulties are happening tonight: I seem to be having technical difficulties tonight. My phone is having delayed messages through Facebook Messenger and my laptop says it wasn't fully up to date. I don't understand as I am always on top of keeping all of my computers up to date. It's supposed to be set to...