Windows 10: Technical diffucilties

Discus and support Technical diffucilties in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When ever I try to go on a website it never loads, my app Get Help well not work and its hard to try to connact them without using that help. A lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leilah Carter, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Technical diffucilties

When ever I try to go on a website it never loads, my app Get Help well not work and its hard to try to connact them without using that help. A lot of my Micorsoft apps will not work and this has been going on for over 3 months and it started when my wifi went down then went back on 5 minutes later. I am thinking about returning my laptop if I cant fix this problem and I really dont want to return it, since it is a new laptop. The problem is it will not load most of my websits I go to witch is really irritating, a lot of my Micorsoft apps that was on the laptop when I got it will not work, and my laptop is slow and sometimes just frezzes especially when its on my charger. If you can help me with my problem I would be very greatful.

:)

Leilah Carter, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
  3. dmex Win User
    Office Technical Preview Office

It's listed as "Non-feedback product" because they're not using the built-in Connect forums (which is a very good thing) but they are accepting Office feedback via the MSDN forums *Wink

Technical diffucilties [​IMG]

Msdn forums - Office Consumer Technical Preview Support Community

4. dalchina Win User

Technical diffucilties

Stuck in Automatic Repair = inadvertently changed C: drive path?

@zbook- what I'm suggesting should resurrect the PC, provided what's left on the "C:" is at all viable - the clean install is just a step to that. Saves a lot of technical bits and time on our part.

dalchina, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Technical diffucilties

1. Technical diffucilties - Similar Threads - Technical diffucilties

2. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  3. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  4. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  5. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  6. Technical support call

Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  7. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  8. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. CapCut Experiencing Technical Malfunctions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CapCut Experiencing Technical Malfunctions: Missing Options, Three Bars, and Settings Button in CapCut. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/capcut-experiencing-technical-malfunctions/bd27c210-156e-4e4e-b3eb-fbe225af5bb3
  10. CapCut Experiencing Technical Malfunctions

CapCut Experiencing Technical Malfunctions: Missing Options, Three Bars, and Settings Button in CapCut. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/capcut-experiencing-technical-malfunctions/bd27c210-156e-4e4e-b3eb-fbe225af5bb3