Windows 10: Technical Difiiculties

Discus and support Technical Difiiculties in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So after this update It wouldn't show my desktop option even if I turned off tablet mode it still wouldn't show an option for Desktop Mode I even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TraceyJones4, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Technical Difiiculties

So after this update It wouldn't show my desktop option even if I turned off tablet mode it still wouldn't show an option for Desktop Mode

I even reseted my Pc a few times still didn't change

Please Help?

:)

TraceyJones4, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
  3. dmex Win User
    Office Technical Preview Office

It's listed as "Non-feedback product" because they're not using the built-in Connect forums (which is a very good thing) but they are accepting Office feedback via the MSDN forums *Wink

Technical Difiiculties [​IMG]

Msdn forums - Office Consumer Technical Preview Support Community

4. Technical Difiiculties

technical advise

I cant access to my desktop files after I erroneously click the steps in the automatic updates of Windows 10 in my Lenovo laptop. .though I followed the steps how to remedy the problem, but its getting nowhere..appreciate for technical advise..thanks!

Cherrylyntrangia, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Technical Difiiculties

1. Technical Difiiculties - Similar Threads - Technical Difiiculties

2. I need technical assistance windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need technical assistance windows 11: Unable to run update files .no security screens thing like snipping tool are not there I've reloaded windows 4 times nothing works done troubleshooting always with error. Do I need to wipe my desktop computer clean none of the fixes or self help work...
  3. I need technical assistance windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need technical assistance windows 11: Unable to run update files .no security screens thing like snipping tool are not there I've reloaded windows 4 times nothing works done troubleshooting always with error. Do I need to wipe my desktop computer clean none of the fixes or self help work...
  4. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  5. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  6. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  7. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  8. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  9. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  10. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...