Windows 10: technical error

Discus and support technical error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Each time i start up my pc it will beep a long sound without show any thing on the screen. what will i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kingsley okwor, Sep 25, 2020.

1. technical error

Each time i start up my pc it will beep a long sound without show any thing on the screen. what will i do?

:)

kingsley okwor, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

technical

We appreciate your response and efforts in trying to perform the suggested troubleshooting steps provided. To further isolate the issue, kindly answer the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to launch Settings on your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
  4. technical error

Technical error

Hi Radhakrishna,

To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently installed on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message when you're trying to make call?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

technical error

1. technical error - Similar Threads - technical error

2. Technical Difiiculties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Difiiculties: So after this update It wouldn't show my desktop option even if I turned off tablet mode it still wouldn't show an option for Desktop Mode I even reseted my Pc a few times still didn't change Please Help?...
  3. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issue: Whenever I click a link on a window, the new window appears behind the original window. How do I reverse this situation so the 2nd window appears in front of the first? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/4fc72425-a7c8-4137-bd1e-544649966346
  4. technical problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    technical problem: my audio didn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/aadd1092-dca4-45c9-911e-0e73d4667fa9
  5. What happened to live technical support with remote assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to live technical support with remote assistance: What happened to live technical support with remote assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-live-technical-support-with/4a4ea58b-fba3-4fd2-ac95-5f6fd79b98af
  6. Upgrading Microsoft Windows 10 To One That I Can Get Technical Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Microsoft Windows 10 To One That I Can Get Technical Support: Windows 10 Professional 10.0.17134.1345 Edition Windows 10 Professional OS Build 10.0.17134.1345 Serial number 2UA0400JKT Graphic card ATI Radeon HD 4200 Installed RAM 7 GB Version 1803 System type OSType64BitX64 Processor AMD Athlontm II X2 B24 Processor This is version of...
  7. Is Router Technical support legit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Router Technical support legit?: Hi so I'm trying to port forward my Minecraft server. Someone suggested to bridge my router and I looked up how to do that and this site came up with the answer but the page was not showing up and there was a chat window open so I told the person my problem and they said...
  8. Microsoft Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Technical Support: G'day, I have had this problem with a Black Screen. I have tried so many ways to fix it. When I had a problem before. I was able to get a Technician to get logged into my computer. He fixed the problem for me. I had to pay for his service. Am I still able to still get...
  9. JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB: I CANNOT FIND ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB IN THE WEBSITE WWW.CARRERS.MICROSOFT.IN BUT SOME OF THE AGENTS TOLD ME TO APPLY FOR THE JOB BY CONTACTING OR MEETING OR DIRECTLY GOING TO THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE COUNTRY. IS THIS CORRECT TO GO THERE ? OR THERE IS ANY OTHER WAY TO APPLY...
  10. do technical people understand the error shown in this picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    do technical people understand the error shown in this picture: do technical people understand the error shown in this picture Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. regards. 143906