Windows 10: Technical help, alot is wrong

Discus and support Technical help, alot is wrong in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok so to start I have a Dell inspiron 3847, i5 4460 12 gb of ram and a 1050 ti. A few months back I realized that the computer won't load aorus engine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zdog033, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Zdog033 Win User

Technical help, alot is wrong

Ok so to start I have a Dell inspiron 3847, i5 4460 12 gb of ram and a 1050 ti. A few months back I realized that the computer won't load aorus engine anymore, and powershell v1.0 would pop up then disappear apon start up. As well as windows update telling me "something was wrong every time I clicked on it" Well I ended up doing a update from windows webpage to get the latest, Now after 2 weeks after that I don't have a ipv4 connection but I have ipv6 is connected. Went though the properties and made sure it was checked ,restarted router wifi, computer, reset wifi settings. So I still have "so

:)

Zdog033, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Having alot of Problems with Windows Time need help

Follow zbook's advice:

Having alot of Problems with Windows Time need help

I can't see you screenshot completely as the top is cut off.

You mean time screwed up after following my suggestion?

Callender, Oct 7, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Kari, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Technical help, alot is wrong - Similar Threads - Technical help alot

2. Technical Help for Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Help for Surface Laptop 2: Hi everyone,I need help with technical questions I have related to Surface Laptop 2. I want to buy Surface Laptop 2 with the following configurations:Microsoft Surface Laptop 28th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor256GB SSD16GB RAMWindows 10My questions: Does this laptop have...
  3. Technical Help for Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical Help for Surface Laptop 2: Hi everyone,I need help with technical questions I have related to Surface Laptop 2. I want to buy Surface Laptop 2 with the following configurations:Microsoft Surface Laptop 28th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor256GB SSD16GB RAMWindows 10My questions: Does this laptop have...
  4. Technical Help for Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Technical help, alot is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical help, alot is wrong: Ok so to start I have a Dell inspiron 3847, i5 4460 12 gb of ram and a 1050 ti. A few months back I realized that the computer won't load aorus engine anymore, and powershell v1.0 would pop up then disappear apon start up. As well as windows update telling me "something was...
  6. Technical help, alot is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical help, alot is wrong: Ok so to start I have a Dell inspiron 3847, i5 4460 12 gb of ram and a 1050 ti. A few months back I realized that the computer won't load aorus engine anymore, and powershell v1.0 would pop up then disappear apon start up. As well as windows update telling me "something was...
  7. Alot of problems. HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Alot of problems. HELP: I am running Windows 10 PRO.I am not sure where to start, but for the last few weeks I have been having more problems. Sometimes when I click on a program on my task bar nothing happens, This is for all items on my task bar. When I am able to open something like Microsoft...
  8. help from technical support

in Windows 10 Customization
    help from technical support: Hello I tried everything still having issue taking of pop-up off. to do homework online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/help-from-technical-support/e316ea7b-b8a9-460f-867b-94696f937885
  9. technical help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    technical help: There are no administrator admin accounts on my PC and i need one to download the stuff i need. I'm not able to change my own account to admin since i need a admin account on my PC to do it. is there anything i can do to fix this? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of...
  10. Technical preview upgrade help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical preview upgrade help: okay so i have a version of windows 10 already the technical preview version 9926 and i know that not everyone has their update as yet and has to wait but is it the same for the people who already have a version of windows 10? do i still have to wait or do i have to do...