Windows 10: technical issue related to taskbar

Discus and support technical issue related to taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am missing a pinned app which I have done "pin to start" in the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wasim Akhtar Khan, Nov 21, 2019.

1. technical issue related to taskbar

I am missing a pinned app which I have done "pin to start" in the taskbar

:)

Wasim Akhtar Khan, Nov 21, 2019

2. Issues related to Taskbar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What is the exact issue that your facing in Windows 10? Kindly elaborate.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it fixes your issue:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the
    Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Step 3: System File Checker (SFC) Scan

• Type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
    • Exit Command Prompt.
    For more information about SFC Scan click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

technical issue related to taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

technical issue related to taskbar

1. technical issue related to taskbar - Similar Threads - technical issue related

2. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical Issue: Good Day All,I am having problem with my Asus Tuf f15 gaming laptop where first of all when i power on the laptop the power indicator is on, fans working and all but display shows nothing not even logo screen and i can't even enter BIOS... Any tips as to what the actual...
  3. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issue: Good Day All,I am having problem with my Asus Tuf f15 gaming laptop where first of all when i power on the laptop the power indicator is on, fans working and all but display shows nothing not even logo screen and i can't even enter BIOS... Any tips as to what the actual...
  4. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Issue: Hello Techies, I'm trying to install an application but, it popped up a screen which says ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?'' however, there isn't any option to click on yes, its only no. It also says to continue, enter an admin user name and...
  5. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical Issue: I had a problem recently, i reinstalled my computer's windows, and it generated a folder called "windows.old". I connected my computer to the internet and i did asystem update, the computer asked for restart and I did it, when the computer restarted, I went to the...
  6. technical issue

technical issue: my laptop screen is showing me info about the laptop like ip address and other info .please help me regarding how to fix this and remove this info from screen[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/b4ec2d07-3109-4595-afac-04a0c85f4768
  7. Technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical issue: my battery goes off immediately when its disconnected from power supply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/fb683641-a869-4780-bc59-3f852a517e7e
  8. technical issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    technical issue: my laptop is not getting shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/9d17669f-26c1-470b-9e69-d25b8303c36e
  9. technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    technical issue: After restart and refresh the page in my windows 10 laptop some portion suddenly selected and start blinking, after press ESC key then it stops. But some time later it start again, like recycle bin, Cortona, start button, in google chrome URL written portion, whatshould Ido?...
  10. Technical Issues

Technical Issues: Hi, I have a problem recently with a windows service called "windows host process (Rundell32)", when ever I want to open some settings it shows this message (picture), can I get some help please ?[IMG]...