Windows 10: technical issue

Discus and support technical issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After restart and refresh the page in my windows 10 laptop some portion suddenly selected and start blinking, after press ESC key then it stops. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ARUPOW, Aug 30, 2019.

1. ARUPOW Win User

technical issue

After restart and refresh the page in my windows 10 laptop some portion suddenly selected and start blinking, after press ESC key then it stops. But some time later it start again, like recycle bin, Cortona, start button, in google chrome URL written portion, whatshould Ido?

:)

ARUPOW, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

technical

We appreciate your response and efforts in trying to perform the suggested troubleshooting steps provided. To further isolate the issue, kindly answer the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to launch Settings on your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

technical issue

Thema:

technical issue

1. technical issue - Similar Threads - technical issue

2. RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661: I'm trying to download RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661. Have an error . Error We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID...
  3. What are the Microsoft hours of operation for Windows 10 technical support for USA Central...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What are the Microsoft hours of operation for Windows 10 technical support for USA Central...: What are hours of support for Windows 10 technical support? Especially USA Central Time Zone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-microsoft-hours-of-operation-for/54b18437-d49e-4874-9241-1090dacd3c89
  4. I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to report a technical support agent! This is a serious problem!!!: So i had an agent named Noah P. and he is a Microsoft Customer Service and Support Agent. My computer kept telling me my computer was incompatible with the new Windows update. So, I allowed Noah to remote access my computer. He claimed to have found a solution and that he...
  5. Technical Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issues: Hi, I have a problem recently with a windows service called "windows host process (Rundell32)", when ever I want to open some settings it shows this message (picture), can I get some help please ?[IMG]...
  6. Technical issue - mouse buttons "manual" customizing?

Technical issue - mouse buttons "manual" customizing?: I own an old Labtec mouse (model M-BAA130) which I'm using in Win10 64. The mouse is working regularly for standard operation, but I can't perform any advanced configuration (side buttons, middle click and so on) because the OS "sees" it as a standard MS PS/2. Needless to...
  7. Windows 10 upgrading impact on msi gaming laptop, need help to solve technical issues

Windows 10 upgrading impact on msi gaming laptop, need help to solve technical issues: I just reformat my MSI GV62 7RC I5 Processor GeForce MX150 Nvidia, upgrading windows 10 version 1703 to windows 10 1803, after I bring back home my laptop, I realize that Fn keys being swaped with Windows key logo, How to rectify this problem, to do the interchange back...
  8. Technical Issues over Program FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Issues over Program FSX: Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community. Well, I am having the following issues since I...
  9. Technical Issues over Program FSX

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issues over Program FSX: Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community. Well, I am having the following issues since I...
  10. UPDATE: Audio issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041

UPDATE: Audio issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041: Hello Insiders! Hopefully you have had a chance to update to build 10041. We have made many improvements in this build and we're looking forward to receiving a fresh wave of feedback from you. I wanted to take a minute to provide you with an update on the state of Audio...