Windows 10: Technical issue

Discus and support Technical issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my battery goes off immediately when its disconnected from power supply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Faleye Abiola Amos, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Technical issue

my battery goes off immediately when its disconnected from power supply

:)

Faleye Abiola Amos, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

technical

We appreciate your response and efforts in trying to perform the suggested troubleshooting steps provided. To further isolate the issue, kindly answer the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to launch Settings on your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Technical issue

Kari, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Technical issue

1. Technical issue - Similar Threads - Technical issue

2. Laptop technical issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop technical issues: I want my laptop to be checked with all the configurations, drivers and Settings, if any thing is not working or missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-technical-issues/e0b5dc3d-3b9e-4de2-bcfc-7a0b4eb9c1b0
  3. technical issue

technical issue: my laptop screen is showing me info about the laptop like ip address and other info .please help me regarding how to fix this and remove this info from screen[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/b4ec2d07-3109-4595-afac-04a0c85f4768
  4. Technical issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical issue: A white ribbon has appeared. Unable to remove it. Can anyone help? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/c4b8fac3-d0db-41be-a0a6-922c81ae7e49
  5. I have two HP Labtops got returned Today from HP Technical department I'm having issues...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have two HP Labtops got returned Today from HP Technical department I'm having issues...: So about a week ago or a little over windows had several updates on both HP Labtops. After that my fairly newer Labtop started having software windows 10 issues with updates and HP Updates started giving me hell also. So basically both my HP Labtops were doing the same thing....
  6. technical issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    technical issue: my laptop is not getting shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/9d17669f-26c1-470b-9e69-d25b8303c36e
  7. Windows Won't Start Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't Start Technical Issue: Hello, I'm honestly not sure what the issue is with my PC. I was randomly browsing when, out of nowhere, I received a blue screen telling me my PC ran into a problem. The screen was not showing long enough before my PC automatically restarted and attempted to "fix" the...
  8. Technical Issues with Windows 10 Version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Issues with Windows 10 Version 1909: I have an HP All-in-One 23-q012 Desktop running Windows 10 Version 1909. I have a problem with it viewing video clips. It looks normal until you hit the play symbol and then it goes to a largely zoomed in picture that is completely unrecognizable. However, the audio is...
  9. Logging In problems (Technical issue)

in Browsers and Email
    Logging In problems (Technical issue): Hi, I'm looking for networking / technical web browsing expert for your advice please and wondering if anyone would be so kind to share some suggestion what to do. Due to extreme urgency, I'm unable to wait for some website's support to respond anymore. I am trying to log...
  10. Regarding a technical issue upon installation of a game

Regarding a technical issue upon installation of a game: I am having this major issue and i am feeling very uneasy as I am not able to solve the problem.. I have LITERALLY gone through and fro in the internet for a solution but not able to get one.. It says. "The procedure entry point SKIDROWcould not be located in the dynamic...