Windows 10: Technical Issue

Discus and support Technical Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a problem recently, i reinstalled my computer's windows, and it generated a folder called "windows.old". I connected my computer to the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NeideShirley, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Technical Issue

I had a problem recently, i reinstalled my computer's windows, and it generated a folder called "windows.old". I connected my computer to the internet and i did asystem update, the computer asked for restart and I did it, when the computer restarted, I went to the "windows.old" folder, to get my old files, I found that he override my Current Users folder to the "windows.old / Users" folder. This action erased all my data from the computer that was in Windows.old I would like to know what I can do to recover my data.

:)

NeideShirley, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

technical

We appreciate your response and efforts in trying to perform the suggested troubleshooting steps provided. To further isolate the issue, kindly answer the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to launch Settings on your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Technical Issue

Thema:

Technical Issue

1. Technical Issue - Similar Threads - Technical Issue

2. Had some technical issues, HDD issues, then possibly some type of rootkit, I have no idea....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had some technical issues, HDD issues, then possibly some type of rootkit, I have no idea....: About a month ago I was having problems with random games missing .DLL files. I can't think of anywhere I would have gotten a software which modifies DLL files because aside from Curseforge and Nexusmods modding files I haven't downloaded anything that could possibly contain...
  3. Had some technical issues, HDD issues, then possibly some type of rootkit, I have no idea....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Had some technical issues, HDD issues, then possibly some type of rootkit, I have no idea....: About a month ago I was having problems with random games missing .DLL files. I can't think of anywhere I would have gotten a software which modifies DLL files because aside from Curseforge and Nexusmods modding files I haven't downloaded anything that could possibly contain...
  4. Had some technical issues, HDD issues, then possibly some type of rootkit, I have no idea....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to launch a game as an administrator as a potential fix to current technical issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to launch a game as an administrator as a potential fix to current technical issues...: I've tried to launch the game as administrator through the shortcut but the option doesn't appear. I've also tried doing it through the start menu but it just shows the files under the games name rather than the game itself....
  6. I want to launch a game as an administrator as a potential fix to current technical issues...

I want to launch a game as an administrator as a potential fix to current technical issues...: I've tried to launch the game as administrator through the shortcut but the option doesn't appear. I've also tried doing it through the start menu but it just shows the files under the games name rather than the game itself....
  7. Will i able to reschedule my test since test was closed in middle because of technical issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will i able to reschedule my test since test was closed in middle because of technical issue: i was giving my test then procrator said he cant view my video camera was still on recording going on and my test was closed.Will i able to reschedule my test...
  8. Will i able to reschedule my test since test was closed in middle because of technical issue

Will i able to reschedule my test since test was closed in middle because of technical issue: i was giving my test then procrator said he cant view my video camera was still on recording going on and my test was closed.Will i able to reschedule my test...
  9. How do I access to a notepad that couldnt be save do to technical issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access to a notepad that couldnt be save do to technical issues: I had created a notepad file, but my pc got switched off but later I can't find it. Is there is any way to retrieve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-to-a-notepad-that-couldnt-be-save/e3ec8f0b-74cd-4e12-9d9d-a50b492bd355
  10. How do I access to a notepad that couldnt be save do to technical issues

How do I access to a notepad that couldnt be save do to technical issues: I had created a notepad file, but my pc got switched off but later I can't find it. Is there is any way to retrieve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-to-a-notepad-that-couldnt-be-save/e3ec8f0b-74cd-4e12-9d9d-a50b492bd355