Windows 10: technical issue

Discus and support technical issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded a cleaner on my pc it was an accident now my computer is all messed need hands on help please[Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rachael.Workman, Dec 8, 2022.

1. technical issue

I downloaded a cleaner on my pc it was an accident now my computer is all messed need hands on help please[Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office > Subscription, account, billing > For business > Exchange Online management]

:)

Rachael.Workman, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

technical

We appreciate your response and efforts in trying to perform the suggested troubleshooting steps provided. To further isolate the issue, kindly answer the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to launch Settings on your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

technical issue

Kari, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

technical issue

1. technical issue - Similar Threads - technical issue

2. Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10: When I download it and run it these thing pop up I tried to restart and run it again and they said There was a problem running this tools I was wondering if you can fix this or it might just be because my pc doesn't have enough memory or something here is my pc: Window 7 34...
  3. Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10: When I download it and run it these thing pop up I tried to restart and run it again and they said There was a problem running this tools I was wondering if you can fix this or it might just be because my pc doesn't have enough memory or something here is my pc: Window 7 34...
  4. Is there any way to talk to an agent at all to help with technical issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to talk to an agent at all to help with technical issues?: I am having a problem connecting to my work network and I can't get a hold of anyone at to help. I call the support number which says everything is online. When I go "online" there is no chat or way to get help. I know more than the average person about computers and I'm so...
  5. Is there any way to talk to an agent at all to help with technical issues?

Is there any way to talk to an agent at all to help with technical issues?: I am having a problem connecting to my work network and I can't get a hold of anyone at to help. I call the support number which says everything is online. When I go "online" there is no chat or way to get help. I know more than the average person about computers and I'm so...
  6. technical issue

technical issue: I downloaded a cleaner on my pc it was an accident now my computer is all messed need hands on help please[Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office > Subscription, account, billing > For business > Exchange Online management]...
  7. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Issue: Good Day All,I am having problem with my Asus Tuf f15 gaming laptop where first of all when i power on the laptop the power indicator is on, fans working and all but display shows nothing not even logo screen and i can't even enter BIOS... Any tips as to what the actual...
  8. Technical Issue

Technical Issue: Good Day All,I am having problem with my Asus Tuf f15 gaming laptop where first of all when i power on the laptop the power indicator is on, fans working and all but display shows nothing not even logo screen and i can't even enter BIOS... Any tips as to what the actual...
  9. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Files and directories go *poof* I need some technical feedback on this issue from those in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files and directories go *poof* I need some technical feedback on this issue from those in...: So my old rig this happened to me one time. I keep my graphics files I'm a content developer part time working in Poser, DAZ Studio and ZBrush So one day I'm organizing my zips into new folders for safe keeping. The next day I wanted to continue with this and had a new batch...