Windows 10: Technical Limitations?

Discus and support Technical Limitations? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, What specifically does the Microsoft Software License Terms mean when it says you may not "work around any technical restrictions or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DoubleStubble146, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Technical Limitations?

Hello,

What specifically does the Microsoft Software License Terms mean when it says you may not "work around any technical restrictions or limitations in the software" under Installation and Use Rights.?

Thank you

:)

DoubleStubble146, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
  4. Technical Limitations?

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Technical Limitations?

1. Technical Limitations? - Similar Threads - Technical Limitations

2. I need technical assistance windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need technical assistance windows 11: Unable to run update files .no security screens thing like snipping tool are not there I've reloaded windows 4 times nothing works done troubleshooting always with error. Do I need to wipe my desktop computer clean none of the fixes or self help work...
  3. I need technical assistance windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need technical assistance windows 11: Unable to run update files .no security screens thing like snipping tool are not there I've reloaded windows 4 times nothing works done troubleshooting always with error. Do I need to wipe my desktop computer clean none of the fixes or self help work...
  4. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  5. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  6. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  7. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  8. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  9. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  10. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...