Windows 10: Technical problem

Discus and support Technical problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hellow sir ,when I play first person game my screen resolution got changed to low but my moniter support display 1366*768 please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Virender Singh 0, May 14, 2022.

1. Technical problem

Hellow sir ,when I play first person game my screen resolution got changed to low but my moniter support display 1366*768 please help me.

:)

Virender Singh 0, May 14, 2022
  2. Kari Win User
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 14, 2022
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Technical problem

Technical Problem

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to fix the problem?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Technical problem

1. Technical problem - Similar Threads - Technical problem

2. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical problem: Hellow sir ,when I play first person game my screen resolution got changed to low but my moniter support display 1366*768 please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/ba0d7ab2-318b-488d-8788-0ea036c4e277
  3. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical problem: Hellow sir ,when I play first person game my screen resolution got changed to low but my moniter support display 1366*768 please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/ba0d7ab2-318b-488d-8788-0ea036c4e277
  4. Technical problem with a computer mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical problem with a computer mouse.: Hello. I have a weird problem with my mouse. It's a Genesis Krypton 700 and the whole story is that a couple hours ago I was playing a game on my PC and all of a sudden the rgb on my mouse turned off and my mouse turned to the highest DPI by itself. I tried to exit the game...
  5. Technical problems with downloading 10 on new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical problems with downloading 10 on new computer: Help i cannot install windows 10 on my new computer i keep getting error code 0x8007025d when i try to install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problems-with-downloading-10-on-new/80fa6e9d-d5b3-466d-bfac-ca490ead8cf1
  6. technical problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    technical problem: my audio didn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/aadd1092-dca4-45c9-911e-0e73d4667fa9
  7. SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS: IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT TIME WASTED FIXING PROBLEMS CREATED EVERY-TIME MICROSOFT DOES AN UPDATE? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHERE I HAVE HAD TO SPEND A DAY FINDING WHERE MY DOCUMENTS HAVE GONE AND REINSTALLING APPS AND ICONS ON THE DISPLAY SCREEN.,...
  8. Technical Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Problems: Hi, earlier today while I was playing a game my computer stopped and then updated itself without notice. I believe that it updated it with the one released on May 12th, 2020. After it restarted I logged back in and the computer seemed to restart to the default browser all of...
  9. Logging In problems (Technical issue)

in Browsers and Email
    Logging In problems (Technical issue): Hi, I'm looking for networking / technical web browsing expert for your advice please and wondering if anyone would be so kind to share some suggestion what to do. Due to extreme urgency, I'm unable to wait for some website's support to respond anymore. I am trying to log...
  10. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical problem: G.Morning! I have a small problem, i had installed 8GB RAM stick so i wanted to instal 8 GB more. I bought same stick when is installed now. When i'm adding new stick system can't start, even screen doesnt turn on. Stick is not broken because it works in other computers and...