Windows 10: Technical Problems With This Forum?

Discus and support Technical Problems With This Forum? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been trying all day to reply to a topic I started in the Network & Sharing subforum. I've tried 3 different browsers and 2 different computers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by boweasel, May 18, 2018.

1. boweasel Win User

Technical Problems With This Forum?

I've been trying all day to reply to a topic I started in the Network & Sharing subforum. I've tried 3 different browsers and 2 different computers.

Most of the time it will display the correct address - tenforums.com/network-sharing, but then before the page can display it changes the address to tenforums.com/404.php and then nothing displays. Sometimes it keeps the correct address but the a white page displays with the words 'Error - Please try again' in the upper left corner of that white page. Even more rarely it will display the forum, let me click and display my post, but then when I want to respond to the last poster and I click on the word 'Quote' in the bottom right of their post, I'll get a little blue circle or an hourglass.

I'm currently using Edge and I've got another tab for the W10-N&S forum. In that tab I clicked on quote to respond and I've had an hourglass displaying for about 45 minutes. Whatever the problem it seems not to affect me starting a new topic here in the General Support section.

As I said, this has been happening on 2 different computers and with Chrome, IE11 as well as Edge.

:)

boweasel, May 18, 2018
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Technical Problem

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to fix the problem?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, May 19, 2018
  3. nismonet Win User
    Windows 10 Technical Preview

List of all known issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview you can find on
    Windows Blogs

nismonet, May 19, 2018
Thema:

Technical Problems With This Forum?

1. Technical Problems With This Forum? - Similar Threads - Technical Problems Forum

2. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical problem: Hellow sir ,when I play first person game my screen resolution got changed to low but my moniter support display 1366*768 please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/ba0d7ab2-318b-488d-8788-0ea036c4e277
  3. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical problem: Hellow sir ,when I play first person game my screen resolution got changed to low but my moniter support display 1366*768 please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/ba0d7ab2-318b-488d-8788-0ea036c4e277
  4. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. technical problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    technical problem: my audio didn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/aadd1092-dca4-45c9-911e-0e73d4667fa9
  6. Technical Problems

Technical Problems: Hi, earlier today while I was playing a game my computer stopped and then updated itself without notice. I believe that it updated it with the one released on May 12th, 2020. After it restarted I logged back in and the computer seemed to restart to the default browser all of...
  7. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical problem: G.Morning! I have a small problem, i had installed 8GB RAM stick so i wanted to instal 8 GB more. I bought same stick when is installed now. When i'm adding new stick system can't start, even screen doesnt turn on. Stick is not broken because it works in other computers and...
  8. Technical Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical Problems: I just got this Notebook for Christmas and it is still giving me problems via the CD/DVD drive. I used to be able to just put a CD or a music CD into my computer and it would come up automatically but for some reason this computer doesn't recognize or is able to read the CD....
  9. Technical problem

Technical problem: Settings app is not opening on my windows 10 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/04237641-a47b-4096-ab85-b5d7cd87febe
  10. Has Anyone Been on the Technical Preview Forums?

in Windows 10 Support
    Has Anyone Been on the Technical Preview Forums?: It's a little different than this one. This may sound stupid, but how do we post new threads or suggestions? 2032