Windows 10: Technical Support Scams

Discus and support Technical Support Scams in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is a company called "Solitech Solutions" a scam tech support Company???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DennisTolliver1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Technical Support Scams

Is a company called "Solitech Solutions" a scam tech support Company???

:)

DennisTolliver1, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Technical Support Scams

Scam?

No, that's not a Microsoft phone number.

All these kind of pop-ups/alerts are fake warnings - scams. Never ever call these numbers.

Please read:

In case you keep on getting these fake alerts:

Follow the steps provided here: Remove Tech Support Scam pop-up (Call For Support Scam)

You might want to report this to Microsoft (but you don't have to):
    http://support.microsoft.com/reportascam

and you might want to watch:

Fake Tech Support Scams – video from the MS Digital Crimes Unit

Jsssssssss, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Technical Support Scams

1. Technical Support Scams - Similar Threads - Technical Support Scams

2. technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    technical support: hey i keep getting kernal 41 erros and my pc keeps randomly restarting for the last month ive done clean windows installs and taken my pc to a qualified pc repairer and he said there were no issues with my hardware. below are my specs and event viewer logSPECS: I9 10900KF64GB...
  3. technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    technical support: hey i keep getting kernal 41 erros and my pc keeps randomly restarting for the last month ive done clean windows installs and taken my pc to a qualified pc repairer and he said there were no issues with my hardware. below are my specs and event viewer logSPECS: I9 10900KF64GB...
  4. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Support: Hi I need help with Windows 2019 activation on my machine, I have the product key but still unable to activate the license on machine.Need assistance on this request.RegardsSandeep...
  5. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical Support: Hi I need help with Windows 2019 activation on my machine, I have the product key but still unable to activate the license on machine.Need assistance on this request.RegardsSandeep...
  6. Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support: How can anyone contact and speak to someone on the phone for technical help? As of now this is the worst customer service I've ever seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/7e175f24-fae4-495b-b4c4-6a9fa91a5953
  7. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Technical Support: PLEASE HELP! My brothers PC fans and cpu fan is still on even after shutdown. Happened yesterday and again today. I'm afraid to hold the power button because when I tried that yesterday the pc fans shut off except for the cpu fan. I had to shut it down via power switch on the...
  8. Technical Support Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Technical Support Scam: When I get an option to "talk to a person" or "schedule a call", how do I know the call isn't a scam ...especially when I read a message that says "you should never be getting a call for technical support" ??...
  9. Technical support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical support: i have tried all the solutions in the world to fix disk usage of 100% in windows 10 pro and i have totally failed. I have tried everything.. please kindly help me :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/b700e46b-b531-4894-9f1c-2d0240308bf4
  10. Technical Support Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Technical Support Scam: Hello, Im having a serious problem and I need help. I received a phone call from scammers, they had access to my desktop, they run some command in (win+R) console. At the moment they tried to access my bank account and somehow suggested language is from Indonesia. I...