Windows 10: Technical Support Scams

Discus and support Technical Support Scams in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is a company called "Solitech Solutions" a scam tech support Company???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DennisTolliver1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Technical Support Scams

Is a company called "Solitech Solutions" a scam tech support Company???

:)

DennisTolliver1, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Technical Support Scams

Scam?

No, that's not a Microsoft phone number.

All these kind of pop-ups/alerts are fake warnings - scams. Never ever call these numbers.

Please read:

In case you keep on getting these fake alerts:

Follow the steps provided here: Remove Tech Support Scam pop-up (Call For Support Scam)

You might want to report this to Microsoft (but you don't have to):
    http://support.microsoft.com/reportascam

and you might want to watch:

Fake Tech Support Scams – video from the MS Digital Crimes Unit

Jsssssssss, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Technical Support Scams

1. Technical Support Scams - Similar Threads - Technical Support Scams

2. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Support: After I did reset in microsoft store, there is no store in my laptop. And, I tried to install windows 10, it says installation error. I tried to create ISO file this also did not work, my photos and videos do not open, what the hell is happening?...
  3. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical Support: What is the easiest way to either convert all the folders & files in Windows (C:) to their original default settings or convert them to display as large thumbnails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/3e13cc7d-5488-480d-a903-2aeacc89cf2b"
  4. Technical support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical support: i have tried all the solutions in the world to fix disk usage of 100% in windows 10 pro and i have totally failed. I have tried everything.. please kindly help me :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/b700e46b-b531-4894-9f1c-2d0240308bf4
  5. Technical Support Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Technical Support Scam: Hello, Im having a serious problem and I need help. I received a phone call from scammers, they had access to my desktop, they run some command in (win+R) console. At the moment they tried to access my bank account and somehow suggested language is from Indonesia. I...
  6. technical support for laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    technical support for laptop: How do I turn off mouse icon light on my Toshiba laptop touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support-for-laptop/8efc48c0-0e7e-445e-90e1-e76068827ef0
  7. Technical support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical support: Hi..I need to ask some help here. I have a windows 10 laptop and suddenly it does not start properly....I tried all the options but it seems unresposive to any of it. What should i do?..thanks in advance....
  8. Technical Support for Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Technical Support for Windows: Mr. Satya I have been waiting on the tech support line for nearly 1 hour at 8:30Pm to 9:37pm. CST. I am a paid support request for computer to fix my windows 10 which is pulling a lot of virus and driving me crazy. they know my ticket number and new I was a paid customer....
  9. Technical Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Support: Hi, my system is unable to install some applications and ending in the following error:- "application cannot be started, contact the application vendor" I tried this:-%localappdata%\apps to delete the 2.0 file as a possible solution on the internet, but in my case, there is...
  10. Technical support for MDM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support for MDM: Hello there, Am a developer and trying to setup MDM using OnPremise device enrollment. But so far have been getting errors after the Discovery response. I urgently require technical support for this. Can someone please point me to what i need to do to get the appropriate...