Windows 10: Technical Support

Discus and support Technical Support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my system is unable to install some applications and ending in the following error:- "application cannot be started, contact the application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Priyavrat Sharma, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Technical Support

Hi, my system is unable to install some applications and ending in the following error:- "application cannot be started, contact the application vendor"

I tried this:-%localappdata%\apps to delete the 2.0 file as a possible solution on the internet, but in my case, there is no Apps folder in the Local directory.

Can anyone help

Thanks in advance

:)

Priyavrat Sharma, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Technical Support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Technical Support

1. Technical Support - Similar Threads - Technical Support

2. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  3. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  4. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Please help as Microsoft Technical Support would not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help as Microsoft Technical Support would not: My computer is being accessed by a hacker despite a firewall block to stop ip's from accessing my computer? I have remote access turned off where ever I could but that does not prevent my computer being compromised. On a fresh, clean install, wiping the SSD with diskpart...
  6. Please help as Microsoft Technical Support would not

Please help as Microsoft Technical Support would not: My computer is being accessed by a hacker despite a firewall block to stop ip's from accessing my computer? I have remote access turned off where ever I could but that does not prevent my computer being compromised. On a fresh, clean install, wiping the SSD with diskpart...
  7. I need to chat with technical support now.

I need to chat with technical support now.: I need to chat with tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-chat-with-technical-support-now/dd2b83e9-5f76-41a9-abea-e485de33715b
  8. I need to chat with technical support now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to chat with technical support now.: I need to chat with tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-chat-with-technical-support-now/dd2b83e9-5f76-41a9-abea-e485de33715b
  9. I need to chat with technical support now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How do I get in touch via phone or chat with a Microsoft technical support rep?

How do I get in touch via phone or chat with a Microsoft technical support rep?: I am mad as hell.I moved, changed internet providers, and lost ALL my email accounts associated with my old provider. I did not have a gmail account before now.I changed many many many things for addresses login info etc. before I moved.However, I FOROGOT to change my...