Windows 10: Technisat SkyStar 2 HD Card Installs but does not work in Windows 10

Discus and support Technisat SkyStar 2 HD Card Installs but does not work in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hallo After a recent reinstall of Windows 10 the above network card will not install. Even after being installed, the device shows up in the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by agent_fog, Mar 2, 2020.

1. agent_fog Win User

Technisat SkyStar 2 HD Card Installs but does not work in Windows 10

Hallo

After a recent reinstall of Windows 10 the above network card will not install. Even after being installed, the device shows up in the device manager as being installed but will not launch with its permitted parameters within Windows 10 to enabling the watching of television programmes.

This've been done many times so it could not be understood why this challenge now appears.

Can someone give some guidance on what those challenges may be and what should be done to ensure the network card is installed [as it once were] under earlier iterations of Windows 10, 17/1809 ?

thanks

:)

agent_fog, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Problem with Technisat Skystar USB Driver

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that Technisat Skystar USB HD is not getting detected on the computer after upgrading to Windows 10.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you face any issue while using other USB devices?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

This issue could have occurred due to corrupt or incompatible driver.

Method 1:

Let's first run hardware troubleshooter and check.

a) Press “Windows Key + W”.

b) Type “Troubleshooting “in the search box and hit
    enter

c) Click on Hardware and sound.

d) Click on Hardware and device and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall USB controllers from device manager and check if it helps.

a) Press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc.

b) Expand the USB controllers, click on the drivers.

c) Click on properties, click on uninstall tab.

d) Click OK.

Note: Reboot the computer and it will automatically update drivers.

Method 3:

I see that you have tried installing driver in compatibility mode. However if you have not tried downloading and installing latest driver for the Technisat Skystar USB HD from manufacturer website, try the same and check if it helps.

Downloads and Information

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact Technisat Skystar USB HD support for further assistance.

Contact & Hotline

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Problem with Technisat Skystar USB Driver

Hello

I have just upgraded to Win 10 and now Windows can not detect the external USB device (Technisat Skystar USB HD) .

Tried to install again the driver in compability mode but problem still exist

Appreciated any one help in this regard or if knew about any updated driver address it.

Thanks

Payam_online, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Technisat SkyStar 2 HD Card Installs but does not work in Windows 10

Technisat SkyStar 2TV card in Windows 10

Following an upgrade from Windows 7 32 bit to Windows 10 32 bit my Technisat Sky Star 2TV card (digital satellite) stopped working. Unable to receive any satellite stations. Technisat support answered they no longer support the card under windows 10, stopped
    support with W7. Looking for advise how to deal with it. Thanks for suggestions, Milos.

MilosChrobok, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Technisat SkyStar 2 HD Card Installs but does not work in Windows 10

1. Technisat SkyStar 2 HD Card Installs but does not work in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Technisat SkyStar Card

2. USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.: Hello,I have an issue with an USB sound card. It's correctly plugged, Windows automatically installs the correct driver, the device is visible in "Bluetooth and other Devices" menu as well as in the device manager, but I can't select it as a sound output. Sound coming from my...
  3. USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.: Hello,I have an issue with an USB sound card. It's correctly plugged, Windows automatically installs the correct driver, the device is visible in "Bluetooth and other Devices" menu as well as in the device manager, but I can't select it as a sound output. Sound coming from my...
  4. USB sound card seems correctly installed, but does not work - Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Firewire card does not work (DELL PC, Windows 10)?

Firewire card does not work (DELL PC, Windows 10)?: Hello, everyone, I recently bought a Firewire card to transfer my miniDV tapes. This card fits into the slot but is not recognized by the device manager. I have already installed the Legacy 1394 driver, but it didn't work. The Firewire card should normally work with Windows...
  6. Card Reader Does Not Work in Windows 10

Card Reader Does Not Work in Windows 10: I have tried all methods and all card readers donot work and appear offline as shown. It shows some kind of conflict in disk management. I confirm all cards (inc. SD and CF) with the same card readers work with other win10 laptop. Please help. thank you! [ATTACH]...
  7. Zune hd installer not working on windows 10

Zune hd installer not working on windows 10: Running as administrator, and/or in any compatibility mode doesn't work after the zune logo appears and has a loading bar it stays grey and didn't budge for 8 hours. I tried installing windows media player, i downloaded windows media pack, and nothing I already read other...
  8. Win 10 update 1709 to 1803 stops 2 installed cards working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 update 1709 to 1803 stops 2 installed cards working: I have received two updates for my Win 10 home for 1709 tp 1803. Each time my installed Creative X-Fi card is completely unusable despite a full reinstall of the appropriate software. This is also the case of my TBS television viewer card which also stops working. I have...
  9. SD card reader does not work under Windows 10

SD card reader does not work under Windows 10: The problem happens with a Thinkpad R500 running 32-bit Windows 10. The R500 has a built-in card reader, however, that reader no longer works properly. Several times I've installed drivers for the card reader. Each time, the reader briefly works, then fails to operate the...
  10. Replacing Windows 7 on HD 1 with Windows 10 on HD 2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replacing Windows 7 on HD 1 with Windows 10 on HD 2?: Hi! I upgraded to build 10240 today and hence have a clean Installation of Windows 10. This is instaled on an extra Partition of my 2nd harddisk while my live-System (Win 7) is on HD 1. The question is: could I use some clonig tool to copy the Windows 10 Partition to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TechniSat SkyStar 2 driver for win10