Windows 10: TecHumans access of my computer

Discus and support TecHumans access of my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; * Moved from MSN * I tried to renew my MSN account but kept getting a server error notice. I called the MSN number to renew and offered to pay to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RMD Monk, Jul 16, 2019.

1. RMD Monk Win User

TecHumans access of my computer

* Moved from MSN *

I tried to renew my MSN account but kept getting a server error notice. I called the MSN number to renew and offered to pay to renew and they told me there was something wrong with my computer and it could not be renewed till I got it fixed. They accessed my computer. He told me he had to have his tech support person repair it and sent me over to TECHUMANS Inc. They are charging me $250.00 and sent me an invoice. All that I saw them do was use some type of cleaner and run a scan -nothing technical at all. I asked them if this would stop the issue from recurring and all I was told I had 30 days coverage???? They then wanted a check sent and wanted the check number right then. Is TECHUMANS Inc part of or a sub-contractor of Microsoft or am I being ripped off and scammed? I removed their calling card app, but did they put something more onto my computer? HELP Should I pay them now or not until I find out.

:)

RMD Monk, Jul 16, 2019
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 16, 2019
  4. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

1. TecHumans access of my computer - Similar Threads - TecHumans access computer

2. Access to "MY" Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to "MY" Computer: Recently, there are a couple of anomalies "MY" computer. First you latest update to "MY" computer seems to have disallowed me access to two of my three hard drives. Each time I move a file to "MY" D or E drive, I'm told I need administrator permission. Fortunately, I am an...
  3. Access to "MY" Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to "MY" Computer: Recently, there are a couple of anomalies "MY" computer. First you latest update to "MY" computer seems to have disallowed me access to two of my three hard drives. Each time I move a file to "MY" D or E drive, I'm told I need administrator permission. Fortunately, I am an...
  4. Access to "MY" Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problems accessing my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems accessing my computer: Hi everyoneI am set up as a local user on my windows 10 PC, without admin privileges. I now need to change to a Microsoft account. I have forgotten the admin password. The only solution seems to be to reinstall windows, having saved all my files on an externl drive. What is...
  6. Access to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to my computer: i left my computer somewhere and when i returned, i noticed the unlock screen said invalid pin. I typically open my computer by my face...but have a pin if it is not recognized. can i find out if someone put in incorrect pins and tried to get in my computer?...
  7. access till admin on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    access till admin on my computer: ber om hjälp med att admin lösenord på min gamla Dell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-till-admin-on-my-computer/3a2f2085-3bf5-4700-9744-dbcac1d936b0
  8. Scammer accessing my computer

Scammer accessing my computer: He said he worked for MS said my anti virus had expired, He said he needed to access my PC to install the new software. It took me 15 mins on the phone with him to make up my mind, weather or not to give him access, to my computer, but I did! MORON Any ways The...
  9. TecHumans

TecHumans: Is TecHumans Inc a legitimate microsoft subsidiary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/techumans/18976d83-115c-419b-9e88-855afba54479"
  10. Can't access my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access my computer: New computer, set up networking to all the other computers (4) on my network, now trying to map some locations on my computer, click on the computer name and nothing happens, it doesn't expand. Network discovery is turned on as well as file and print sharing. This computer...